THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

bacha29

Hey, stable genius, they did ballot verification in Cobb county. The Trump campaign was asking for it in Fulton county.

You making the utterly idiotic suggestion that I've made up the "term" ballot verification is ridiculous. It's two words.... put them together, pull your head from your ass, and cut out the personal attacks, it just makes you look even more clueless.
So tell us just what were the exact additional processes that had to be implemented in this one county in one state to establish "ballot verification" and how much of a difference did it make in the final numbers?

Your Orange Jesus lost....move on. And the new poll numbers out this morning indicate that with each new indictment his chances of winning next year continue to go down. And BTW, your crying about personal attacks?.... You're just getting a taste of the medicine you formulated.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So tell us just what were the exact additional processes that had to be implemented in this one county in one state to establish "ballot verification" and how much of a difference did it make in the final numbers?
Verify signatures. It didn't make a difference because they refused to do it, and then convinced their clueless sheep that they had, by counting the same irrelevant ballots three times.

And here you are, three years later, parroting their dumb talking point....three times three times they counted them three times! Lol.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

Your Orange Jesus lost....move on. And the new poll numbers out this morning indicate that with each new indictment his chances of winning next year continue to go down. And BTW, your crying about personal attacks?.... You're just getting a taste of the medicine you formulated.
Don't know where you are getting your pole numbers, but there are a lot more that show winning everything .

nWo

RDT_20230817_1034151580165818418452539.png

bacha29

Verify signatures. It didn't make a difference because they refused to do it, and then convinced their clueless sheep that they had, by counting the same irrelevant ballots three times.

And here you are, three years later, parroting their dumb talking point....three times three times they counted them three times! Lol.
And just how did the MAGA'S propose that signatures be verified? Who would PAY for the additional time and labor? Having to do through a verification process with every signature at the polls? You would be there all night. You would never be able to keep up the needed pace.

If you really wanted to do something you could send money to Rudy Giuliani . The guy is over $300,000 in arrears in unpaid bills and is begging Trump to help pay his bills. Orange Jesus doesn't care. His Super PAC is paying his bills to the tune of 40 million.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
And just how did the MAGA'S propose that signatures be verified? Who would PAY for the additional time and labor? Having to do through a verification process with every signature at the polls? You would be there all night. You would never be able to keep up the needed pace.
The same way they did it in Cobb county.
The more you talk, the more clueless you look.

Bottom line, you're just butthurt that everyone doesn't accept your dear supreme leader sloppy Joe as a legitimate winner. You need to accept that and move on my friend.

bacha29

The same way they did it in Cobb county.
The more you talk, the more clueless you look.

Bottom line, you're just butthurt that everyone doesn't accept your dear supreme leader sloppy Joe as a legitimate winner. You need to accept that and move on my friend.
What process did they use to achieve "signature verification" . what were the results and who paid for the additional testing?

bacha29

Don't know where you are getting your pole numbers, but there are a lot more that show winning everything .
AP/NORC. According to the poll 64% of those polled said that they would not vote for Orange Jesus if he were the GOP nominee. Sure they will be the usual diehards who will support Trump just as they did Nixon.....until the evidence of his willful participation in Watergate became public leaving them with no choice but to accept the fact that Nixon was indeed a crook.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What process did they use to achieve "signature verification" . what were the results and who paid for the additional testing?
A few posts ago you were saying ballot verification doesn't exist and I "invented," it. Now you're begging me to educate you about how it's done in Georgia.

Try Google, little buddy.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Id love to see a coked out of his skull Roger Stone on the witness stand.

The guy is literally quoting the constitution, and you people on the radical BlueAnon left are claiming that's a plot for insurrection.

Clown world.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Seeing the list of people charged I’m beginning to think that Lindsay “Lady Bug” Graham flipped on Trump. Should be interesting to see !

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Couldn’t happen to a nicer guy. He should have known from being a New Yorker that Orange Jesus dosent pay his bills
It's called lawfare.

The evil fascist Democrats have vowed to come after anyone who represents Trump. They've established a well funded organization called The 65 Project to prevent him from having the right of representation.

I find it disturbing that you people support these evil fascist tactics. Very unamerican.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
It's called lawfare.

The evil fascist Democrats have vowed to come after anyone who represents Trump. They've established a well funded organization called The 65 Project to prevent him from having the right of representation.

I find it disturbing that you people support these evil fascist tactics. Very unamerican.
I’m worried about you old friend, are you ill? Nothing you posted has any relevance To the fact that Trump ( once again) reneged on his debts.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Ah dang, this was going to be hysterically entertaining

Yep, his attorneys will get right on that. Time to file those court documents.