THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
All you have is memes.
1693081353568.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The funniest thing about Trump’s arrest was that the left couldn‘t wait for his mug shot so they could show it thinking it would shame him. What did Trump do? Made his first Twitter post in years with the mug shot to get even more support and totally punking them yet once again! Master troller 🥇

View attachment 443917
200 million views on that tweet.

Even funnier....
4 tweets underneath his mugshot for trying to "overturn the election", there are still multiple tweets from January 6 where he was telling people to be peaceful and respect the police.

Imagine all the people who clicked on his account and saw that for the first time thinking "wait, wtf? why did they arrest him?"

Well played by Trump.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Biden Says New COVID Shots 'That Work' May Be on the Way for All Americans "I signed off this morning on a proposal we have to present to the Congress – a request for additional funding for new vaccine that is necessary that works...Tentatively it is recommended, it would likely be recommended, everybody get it. No matter whether they got before or not."
Can you imagine the push back this time from people that are not going to blindly follow this time? But we still do have many (even amongst us here) that will do as their cult leader says. Below is a picture of some of these cult followers.

IMG_1355.jpeg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Biden Says New COVID Shots 'That Work' May Be on the Way for All Americans "I signed off this morning on a proposal we have to present to the Congress – a request for additional funding for new vaccine that is necessary that works...Tentatively it is recommended, it would likely be recommended, everybody get it. No matter whether they got before or not."
Can you imagine the push back this time from people that are not going to blindly follow this time? But we still do have many (even amongst us here) that will do as their cult leader says. Below is a picture of some of these cult followers.

View attachment 443948
Didn’t get it last time, certainly won’t get it this time. I came in contact with at minimum 6 people that had covid. My wife and son, both vaxed, got covid last year. Minor symptoms. I haven’t got it yet.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.