THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If Trump weren't Biden's likely opponent next year, talk among Democrats about the need for Biden to step down would be even louder right now. The left both hates Trump and needs Trump.
Sleepy Joe is worse than ever! Makes you wonder who is in charge because it certainly is not him.

nWo

Screenshot_20230829-042550.png

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Kentucky's Democratic governor would appoint a Democratic senator as his replacement.
So you believe the Republicans should just prop him up in a chair?

No, but I can understand why they would if the KY legislature hadn't updated the rules in 2021 per @newolddude .

Should the Democrats prop Biden up in a chair through January, 2029?

The Democratic governor gets to name a replacement: but he only gets to pick from a list of 3 Republicans.

Owning the libs as always

Didn't know about that 2021 update. Looks like a good rule to me. Seems to more closely follow the choice of the voters if the governor is in the opposing party.

"Kentucky would be the seventh state to require a governor to choose a member of the former senator’s political party, following Arizona, Hawaii, Maryland, North Carolina, Utah and Wyoming."

Nice.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

That‘s what you get when you watch liberal main stream media. They have an agenda and facts don’t matter as long as it fits their narrative. With that said, I‘m sure any Hillary supporter didn’t think that was right and I’m sure those same people still have that same belief and wouldn’t want it to be held against Trump. Right?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
MeidasTouch is a liberal American political action committee formed in March 2020 with the purpose to stop the reelection of Donald Trump in the 2020 United States presidential election.
Oh bloody hell it’s all over the new, many sources are reporting it. . Here, perhaps this source will
Meet your approval.

Darmark7

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
MeidasTouch is a liberal American political action committee formed in March 2020 with the purpose to stop the reelection of Donald Trump in the 2020 United States presidential election.
Oh bloody hell it’s all over the news. Here, perhaps this source will
Meet your approval
I’m
Why not? A special session could prove the Fulton county is on the up and up. Or are they afraid of what it might find. Stopping an investigation just proves the investigation can’t stand up to an investigation. Thanks for the confirmation.
Or it shows the governor doesn’t want to waste taxpayers money on a stupid …what’s that phrase the MAGA folk use….oh yeah…….Witch Hunt.

Darmark7