THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

vantexan

How do people defend a guy who continuously confesses to the felonies he’s indicted on? And you think he’ll walk? In a 50/50 country he’s not going to win over the independents.
Which felonies did he confess to?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1694996972401.png

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

How do people defend a guy who continuously confesses to the felonies he’s indicted on? And you think he’ll walk? In a 50/50 country he’s not going to win over the independents.
Challenging an election is not a felony.

Why do you incorrectly think it is?

Who lied to you buddy?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So you are saying trump was an ineffective leader. I agree.
The president can't order cities and states to shutdown, that was the Democrat leaders..

You're a radical Democrat though so I'm not surprised you find a president who doesn't overstep his constitutional authority to be "ineffective". After all, you extremists hate the constitution.

PT Car Washer

The president can't order cities and states to shutdown, that was the Democrat leaders..

You're a radical Democrat though so I'm not surprised you find a president who doesn't overstep his constitutional authority to be "ineffective". After all, you extremists hate the constitution.
Actually not a Democrat but the Republicans with their radical extremist candidates like trump and MTG and that crazy congressman from Florida doesn't leave me a lot of choices. More of a moderate conservative. Guess that is why I will stick with the President for another term.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Actually not a Democrat but the Republicans with their radical extremist candidates like trump and MTG and that crazy congressman from Florida doesn't leave me a lot of choices. More of a moderate conservative.
mj.gif