THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Do you find it problematic that you are completely clueless about what Trump is talking about regarding Milley and China?

Do you think maybe instead of putting that ignorance on display you should get out of your radical left wing media bubble?

Just some things to think about my good friend.
Carry on.
But thinking requires an ability to think.

And then there’s that nasty comprehension thingy that’s needed, too.

Too much work for a lib, dude.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Trump thinks the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs should be executed.

View attachment 447402

And of course The Cult thinks that's a totally normal thing to say.
Holy :censored2:! THAT's how you interpret those words???
You are really in need of serious help.

What's wrong with you people???
That’s always your excuse. Pure gaslighting.
I realize your programming includes ignoring your flawed condition, but you really need to get some help.
Another chapter copied straight from the gaslighting playbook.

Maybe we should just acknowledge that there are extremists on both sides who know exactly what they’re saying when they accuse the other side of treason.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Maybe we should just acknowledge that there are extremists on both sides who know exactly what they’re saying when they accuse the other side of treason.
So, you consider a normal, free-thinking, fair & objective person an "extremist"?
If so, then you consider a warped, opinionated, USA-hating pathetic liberal "normal"?

You should check yourself in somewhere as well tongmu.

newolddude

Trump
You obviously do not know what that expression means, typical of a sad & pathetic liberal.

But you actually should question your sanity because you should actually WANT to be a free-thinking person, not a Bidenbot!

Keep trying.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Trump

Keep trying.

So I was correct. You're lucky to have found a dictionary.
Very sad / very pathetic...

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
So, you consider a normal, free-thinking, fair & objective person an "extremist"?
If so, then you consider a warped, opinionated, USA-hating pathetic liberal "normal"?

You should check yourself in somewhere as well tongmu.

Calm down. I know you’re totally free-thinking, fair and objective. 😉

newolddude

Having another normal night.

F6wJzHSa4AAGS0V