THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I don’t care? I have a life I don’t even know what you’re talking about. Why are you outraged about something that doesn’t affect you?
Plus, what he wrote above is :bsbullf:
Trump commented on what may have happened to a Traitor (Milley, Biden, et al) a very long time ago.
He didn't "muse" about executing him...

Next Day Err

I don’t care? I have a life I don’t even know what you’re talking about. Why are you outraged about something that doesn’t affect you?
Dude. The leading contender for the POTUS is openly fantasizing about killing the chairman of the Joint Chiefs… that’s not something for Americans to be concerned about?

Plus, you’re here, buddy, do you have a life, really?

Next Day Err

I have no doubt that as with most things it’s exaggeration. Another reason I don’t pay attention to any of it.
You can’t sit there and claim you guys wouldn’t be screaming your throats raw if Biden was navel gazing about the killing of the chairman of the Joint Chiefs. Lol. So disingenuous.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Dude. The leading contender for the POTUS is openly fantasizing about killing the chairman of the Joint Chiefs… that’s not something for Americans to be concerned about?

It's amazing how simple language comprehension seems to be lost on some.

AND>>>>

Now you believe you're in his head. Must have been a surge during your programming.

Get help!

Thebrownblob

You can’t sit there and claim you guys wouldn’t be screaming your throats raw if Biden was navel gazing about the killing of the chairman of the Joint Chiefs. Lol. So disingenuous.
Oh lol yes I can because I don’t ever scream about Biden either. I don’t care about either of their three ring circus.

Thebrownblob

Yes, I have a life but I also like to make fun that you don’t. I rarely comment about Trump or Biden but I do find it fascinating that you literally don’t have anything going for you other than being hateful and pretending there anything you’re doing makes one bit of difference. Get a new hobby find a girlfriend get a life your hand is getting tired of you.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
The Trump-deranged Left truly believe stuff like this and shamelessly post it. Lmfao.

1695572408749.png

vantexan

The current POTUS the other day told a story about how he first got into politics to a conference he was speaking at. A story he's told many times over the years, lasted 4 or 5 minutes. Problem was this time about 5 minutes after he finished he started telling it again. Repeated the whole thing as if he was telling it to them the first time. Biden should have been relieved of his duties according to Article 25 some time ago. Democrats desperately want to hang anything they can on Trump but turn a blind eye to serious issues with Biden.