THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

rickyb

trump has a strong frame but if you put that racist deadbeat trump against cornel west on a debate stage, trump is going to have problems

Next Day Err

The current POTUS the other day told a story about how he first got into politics to a conference he was speaking at. A story he's told many times over the years, lasted 4 or 5 minutes. Problem was this time about 5 minutes after he finished he started telling it again. Repeated the whole thing as if he was telling it to them the first time. Biden should have been relieved of his duties according to Article 25 some time ago. Democrats desperately want to hang anything they can on Trump but turn a blind eye to serious issues with Biden.
I didn’t see this. I’m not denying I’m concerned about Biden. 3/4 Americans are, Republicans and Democrats.

I’m more concerned about an unhinged madman salivating about the execution of a war hero who has done nothing wrong. TRUMP IS INSANE.

vantexan

I didn’t see this. I’m not denying I’m concerned about Biden. 3/4 Americans are, Republicans and Democrats.

I’m more concerned about an unhinged madman salivating about the execution of a war hero who has done nothing wrong. TRUMP IS INSANE.
A little over the top with the description. Trump was president for four years. Didn't see anything unhinged then but the Dems tried everything possible to ruin him.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
That now other Republicans are parroting the execution veiled threats that Trump started.
Innuendo: an indirect remark about someone or something, usually suggesting something bad or offensive. Innuendos are often disparaging or derogatory in nature.

I asked for facts, you gave me innuendo. Typical.

newolddude

And nothing quoting Trump

If you’re going to whine and cry in an attempt to weasel out.
Here is Trump’s post straight from Truth social.

Mark Milley, who led perhaps the most embarrassing moment in American history with his grossly incompetent implementation of the withdrawal from Afghanistan, costing many lives, leaving behind hundreds of American citizens, and handing over BILLIONS of dollars of the finest military equipment ever made, will be leaving the military next week. This will be a time for all citizens of the USA to celebrate! This guy turned out to be a Woke train wreck who, if the Fake News reporting is correct, was actually dealing with China to give them a heads up on the thinking of the President of the United States. This is an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH! A war between China and the United States could have been the result of this treasonous act. To be continued!!!

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
If you’re going to whine and cry in an attempt to weasel out.
Here is Trump’s post straight from Truth social.
"This is an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH!"

Is your comprehension so minuscule that the only conclusion you can draw is that this is a call to kill?

Pathetic.

Next Day Err

"This is an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH!"

Is your comprehension so minuscule that the only conclusion you can draw is that this is a call to kill?

Pathetic.
It’s a wild thing to say about a serving Joint Chiefs chairman. Milley has done nothing wrong except stand in Trump’s way and be a thorn in his side.

Trump is musing about the execution of a public official. This isn’t even a little off color in your worldview? If Biden said the same about someone serving in government you would have the same apologetic reaction?

No. You wouldn’t. Because it’s a totally outrageous and dangerous thing to allude to.

Next Day Err

Translation: “Well, schucks, it’s too damn bad we don’t live in times such as those that have ‘gone by’ when the whims of an authoritarian or king could be satisfied by snuffing out the lives of those who stand in their way! Shoot. It’s not fair! Why is this country so unfair to meeeeee!? WAHHHHHHH!”