THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

newolddude

Maybe Mar-a-Lago really is worth $1 billion to $1.5 billion. That is if you count what the Saudis and Chinese are willing to pay for the contents of the bathroom and ballroom.

F7npszRXoAATjVC

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I mean really, after you people fell for the stupid Russian collusion conspiracy theories, I would think you would have learned your lesson.

Nope, the delusional conspiracy theories only get dumber and dumber with you people.
Sure pal.👍. Please keep regaling us with all of your nuggets of “ wisdom “

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
@DriveInDriveOut will claim it’s a Blueanon conspiracy, and @oldngray will claim it’s a witch hunt to derail his campaign. It’s always amusing seeing how they refuse to accept facts

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
"allegedly"

Wasn't that debunked a long time ago? I remember a similar claim was but I'm not sure if that is the same source.
It’s bad that there are so many accounts of Orange Jesus talking about classified documents to people that dont have clearance that we can’t keep up with them all. But yeah I’m sure this is all just a witch-hunt to ruin his campaign. Errbody just out to get a poor innocent man 🤣

oldngray

nowhere special
It’s bad that there are so many accounts of Orange Jesus talking about classified documents to people that dont have clearance that we can’t keep up with them all. But yeah I’m sure this is all just a witch-hunt to ruin his campaign. Errbody just out to get a poor innocent man 🤣
That article even admitted Jack Smith looked at it but couldn't confirm. Like many other accounts that fell apart. Almost as if there are some people out there who hate Trump so much they would lie about things.

Russia Russia.jpg