THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

newolddude

It’s bad that there are so many accounts of Orange Jesus talking about classified documents to people that dont have clearance that we can’t keep up with them all. But yeah I’m sure this is all just a witch-hunt to ruin his campaign. Errbody just out to get a poor innocent man 🤣

I just find it funny that they don't think Trump would show off by sharing top secret information with a fellow rich dude in an attempt to one-up him.

“In emails and conversations after meeting with Trump, Pratt described Trump's remarks to at least 45 others, including six journalists, 11 of his company's employees, 10 Australian officials, and three former Australian prime ministers, the sources told ABC News. “While Pratt told investigators he couldn’t tell if what Trump said about U.S. submarines was real or just bluster, investigators nevertheless asked Pratt not to repeat the numbers that Trump allegedly told him, suggesting the information could be too sensitive to relay further, ABC News was told.”

newolddude

To repeat:
  • 45 others,
  • including six journalists
  • 11 of his company's employees
  • 10 Australian officials
  • three former Australian prime ministers
are all lying about relayed information and Trump is telling the truth? Okay.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
To repeat:
  • 45 others,
  • including six journalists
  • 11 of his company's employees
  • 10 Australian officials
  • three former Australian prime ministers
are all lying about relayed information and Trump is telling the truth? Okay.
It’s blueanon conspiracy cooked up by Biden to derail Trumps election 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Next Day Err

@DriveInDriveOut will claim it’s a Blueanon conspiracy, and @oldngray will claim it’s a witch hunt to derail his campaign. It’s always amusing seeing how they refuse to accept facts
I'm old enough to remember being laughed at when The Atlantic published their 2020 story on Trump's disrespect to our military service members. The MAGAs here said it was fake news. Well, John Kelly decided to claim responsibility for being the unnamed source from the story and now we know it's true. Because of course it's true. Trump, on national television, disparaged John McCain's military service. This is who Trump is. An insecure rapist with no self control about keeping our national secrets.

Drop Trump now, Republicans. He's going to lose in 2024. Pick someone better.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! TRUMP! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HURRR DURRR!

Christ alive do you people ever get tired of this?

Last edited:

Next Day Err

What existential threat does Trump pose to me?
Breaking down the rule of law and institutions carefully built since WW2 to maintain American hegemony we all take for granted.

Normalizing threats of violence to someone’s perceived political enemies.

Undermining faith wholesale in American democracy.

I don’t have the time or crayons necessary to explain this everytime to you guys. Good God.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
LOL..."Top secret" submarine intelligence...LOL

You people are pathetic.
Your lot constantly defending this guy as he is repeatedly indicted, charged and accused is pathetic .
It's a very stupid news story for very stupid people who suffer from Trump derangement syndrome.
it’s sad you still support this traitor. Wasn’t he recently calling for executions of traitors?