THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Looked it up. The .gov stuff has one sourced pdf and I can’t make heads or tails of it. Can I trust this? Surely they’ll nail the Biden’s now
What is likely to happen is they'll wait until next summer to impeach so that it has the maximum impact on the election.

Biden needs to go. Hopefully an impeachment won't decrease the odds that he'd step down voluntarily due to cause/effect optics.

vantexan

People have a right to know if their president is a crook.
Then why is the mainstream media doing everything possible to cover it up? Why has the FBI had possession of Hunter Biden's laptop since 2019 and the only thing they did was work with the major social media outlets to suppress any discussion of it? Before you scoff about the laptop the Washington Post and the NY Times and other outlets admitted months after the 2020 election that it really is Hunter's laptop.

nWo

RDT_20231102_0011342328242587486876649~2.jpg

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Uncle Ben's, Aunt Jemima, land o lakes, my pillow. These are all things you threw a hissy fit about.
Nope.
It's things you radical racist lefties cried about like little babies. Nice try though.
Nah dog..that was you.

Did the right have a problem with Uncle Ben and Aunt Jemima?

"Quaker Oats cooked up a new image for an old, offensive brand Tuesday. PepsiCo Inc. the parent company for Quaker Oats, announced it's rebranding Aunt Jemima, the popular pancake and syrup brand, retiring the racist stereotype used for the product's image.

PepsiCo will replace Aunt Jemima with the Pearl Milling Company in June — one full year after the company first announced plans to do away with the Aunt Jemima brand.

Aunt Jemima and other food brands, including Uncle Ben's, Cream of Wheat, and Mrs. Butterworth's, announced redesigns amid protests against systemic racism and police brutality in the U.S. last summer."

vantexan

Isn’t Biden under investigation for the classified documents found on his property?
Hard to say. He's had documents found at four locations but how that's being handled is vastly different than how Trump is being investigated for similar. Just remember Trump took documents while President and he had the power to declassify. Biden on the other hand had no such power and as Senator he had to remove such documents from a secure room where Congressmen and Senators are allowed to view such documents.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
People have a right to know if their president is a crook
I agree, unfortunately FBI leadership prevented their agents from investigating the corrupt Biden family.
Isn’t Biden under investigation for the classified documents found on his property?
That is an unrelated crime.
This is what I'm talking about:

Next Day Err

Hard to say. He's had documents found at four locations but how that's being handled is vastly different than how Trump is being investigated for similar. Just remember Trump took documents while President and he had the power to declassify. Biden on the other hand had no such power and as Senator he had to remove such documents from a secure room where Congressmen and Senators are allowed to view such documents.
I think the bone of contention is intent, quantity, quality and obstruction to return them to their proper SCIFs, etc.

But we’ll see what happens. I think the government has been very lenient with Trump over the reported nature of the intelligence he absconded with and wouldn’t return.

vantexan

I think the bone of contention is intent, quantity, quality and obstruction to return them to their proper SCIFs, etc.

But we’ll see what happens. I think the government has been very lenient with Trump over the reported nature of the intelligence he absconded with and wouldn’t return.
Biden has been found with documents dating back to 1994. Top secret documents. What was his intent and why hadn't he returned box loads of documents from all those years? Once again you're demonstrating what Democrats apparently believe, that the rules don't apply to them in the same way as Republicans.

Next Day Err

Biden has been found with documents dating back to 1994. Top secret documents. What was his intent and why hadn't he returned box loads of documents from all those years? Once again you're demonstrating what Democrats apparently believe, that the rules don't apply to them in the same way as Republicans.
I’ll have to revisit these accusations.