THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1699544186562.png

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
What does it say about a political party when a loyal, conservative Vice President, who was lockstep with his boss for four full years EXCEPT when it came to overturning American democracy, has dropped out before five other candidates for his party’s nomination for POTUS?
Do you ever look in the mirror and think that you are an idiot?
WTF dude!

vantexan

The state of New York, according to the AG.

I can't predict the future of any results of appeals.
That AG is more concerned with grandstanding to further her career than going after the criminals who are making life in NYC unbearable. Look at the net loss in population in New York and tell me her first priority should be going after the president's chief political rival.

Next Day Err

That AG is more concerned with grandstanding to further her career than going after the criminals who are making life in NYC unbearable. Look at the net loss in population in New York and tell me her first priority should be going after the president's chief political rival.
Whatever. Not my problem. I don’t live in New York.

vantexan

If Pence would have rejected the American people’s voice and sent the votes back to the states to run the clock out so the GOP House could’ve voted Trump as President would you have respected him more?
Yes, because the end result was millions of unvetted illegals let in, hundreds of thousands killed in Ukraine, and inflation through the roof. Elections have consequences.

vantexan

What does it say about a political party when a loyal, conservative Vice President, who was lockstep with his boss for four full years EXCEPT when it came to overturning American democracy, has dropped out before five other candidates for his party’s nomination for POTUS?
That was his choice. Pence has no personality that people gravitate to.

Next Day Err

Yes, because the end result was millions of unvetted illegals let in, hundreds of thousands killed in Ukraine, and inflation through the roof. Elections have consequences.
So because of your twisted views of what happened after Joe was elected you would say it would have been worth American democracy being totally undermined?

vantexan

So because of your twisted views of what happened after Joe was elected you would say it would have been worth American democracy being totally undermined?
I'm saying if the vice-president had some questions about the legality of the election, and it was in his power to do so, he should have sent it back to the states until the election was thoroughly investigated. That's a reasonable approach rather than shout if I don't get my way then democracy has ended. Check out how Lincoln got elected if you want to know if the end result was worth the controversy.

And let's stop being disingenuous. Democrats have openly talked about stacking SCOTUS and creating two new left leaning states. And are seeking millions of new voters by ignoring immigration law and letting them stream across the border. Don't talk about attacks on democracy by Republicans if you're going to do that. Ludicrous.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Democrats are the ones completely undermining democracy with their weaponization of the justice system against their political enemies. Neomarxist scum.