THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Next Day Err

@vantexan…

You expect me to believe that there’s overwhelming evidence of Joe Biden making “bank” as Vice President of the United States but you provide zero proof of such?

vantexan

You are the one that makes :censored2: up my fine friend or quotes news sources that have admitted to lying.
Carry On
As if MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, the Washington Post, and the New York Times weren't all lying about Trump colluding with Russians. As if they weren't all election deniers on every election Dems have lost since 2000.

nWo

Screenshot_20231107-214221.png

vantexan

@vantexan…

You expect me to believe that there’s overwhelming evidence of Joe Biden making “bank” as Vice President of the United States but you provide zero proof of such?
Joe Biden, and this is just one example, is on video describing how he got the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma, the Ukrainian oil and gas company, fired. Burisma had paid Hunter millions to sit on their board. Hunter said on one transaction on his laptop that 10% goes to the "big guy."

And Comer's committee had just found a $400k payment to Hunter's firm that led to $150k to Jim Biden who then cut a $40k check to Joe.

Even if you could prove that Joe Biden never received a penny, tens of millions went to 9 family members. Under the law that still makes Joe guilty of peddling influence.

The noose is tightening.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I think he's just a dumb narcissist.
I know he’s a narcissist. But, he’s no dummy. Some of that character trait is what makes him a great leader and negotiator..
People who aren’t insecure get past the other characteristics of his narcism.
I think he's funnier than hell. You hate what I laugh at.

Last edited:

Next Day Err

Joe Biden, and this is just one example, is on video describing how he got the prosecutor who was investigating Burisma, the Ukrainian oil and gas company, fired. Burisma had paid Hunter millions to sit on their board. Hunter said on one transaction on his laptop that 10% goes to the "big guy."

And Comer's committee had just found a $400k payment to Hunter's firm that led to $150k to Jim Biden who then cut a $40k check to Joe.

Even if you could prove that Joe Biden never received a penny, tens of millions went to 9 family members. Under the law that still makes Joe guilty of peddling influence.

The noose is tightening.
I await the results of any investigation.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
As if MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, the Washington Post, and the New York Times weren't all lying about Trump colluding with Russians. As if they weren't all election deniers on every election Dems have lost since 2000.
I was referring to the news agency that settled for 800 million due to lying, not the agencies that report things you disagree with 👍

PT Car Washer

Just because the FBI couldn't find enough evidence to indict doesn't mean there wasn't collusion with Putin to elect trump in 2016.

vantexan

I was referring to the news agency that settled for 800 million due to lying, not the agencies that report things you disagree with 👍
It's ludicrous to only focus on FOX when the liberal media lies all the time. Same as Biden taking millions in influence peddling and you say "but Trump!"

Last edited: