THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Hardly made it up, I quoted a news story from September.
1699454040658.png

Next Day Err

Interesting thought from a conservative talk radio host today:

View attachment 453885
"...the candidate is the cause..."

This is their biggest problem. The party needs an organizing principle. It can't be a pet social issue here or name-calling there. It's not going to work to get the masses in swing state suburban America to have a clear choice. They're just going to get frustrated and not vote or settle for Biden.

Just a prediction.

newolddude

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
I missed the last time Biden boasted about using nuclear weapons.

Maybe boasting about your nuclear weapons is the best way to keep them from actually being used when you're dealing with dictators.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Trump Org are bank robbers. By lying about their valuations they got sweetheart deals on interest rates. Would’ve paid a lot more in interest had they been truthful and used GAAP.

Screw ‘em. They’ll pay the price now, baby!
The banks disagree with the narrative you've been tricked into pushing.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I missed the last time Biden boasted about using nuclear weapons.

Yes yes yes.
The world is on fire under Biden, but at least we don't have the mean tweets anymore.
Brilliant.

Next Day Err

The banks disagree with the narrative you've been tricked into pushing.
Nicholas Haigh of Deutsche Bank testified in October and has admitted that although the bank did some of their own due diligence on the numbers that the Trump Org. secure bigger loans with lower interest rates.

The banks are walking a fine line. They don’t want to look like fools themselves and are being extra diplomatic.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nicholas Haigh of Deutsche Bank testified in October and has admitted that although the bank did some of their own due diligence on the numbers that the Trump Org. secure bigger loans with lower interest rates.

The banks are walking a fine line. They don’t want to look like fools themselves and are being extra diplomatic.
They proved your narrative wrong.
Keep spinning, my radical left wing extremist friend.

Next Day Err

They proved your narrative wrong.
Keep spinning, my radical left wing extremist friend.
The Deutsche banker didn’t dispute under oath that The Trump Organization received better interest rates because of the fraudulent starting numbers.

It doesn’t matter if banks themselves had a complaint, anyway. Fraud is fraud.

vantexan

The Deutsche banker didn’t dispute under oath that The Trump Organization received better interest rates because of the fraudulent starting numbers.

Exactly who was cheated? Defrauded? Is the court way under valuing Trump's assets to make a case for fraud? You have a state AG who openly campaigned on going after Trump. And a judge who appears to be anything but impartial. You'll likely get your conviction but will it hold up on appeal?

Next Day Err

Exactly who was cheated? Defrauded? Is the court way under valuing Trump's assets to make a case for fraud? You have a state AG who openly campaigned on going after Trump. And a judge who appears to be anything but impartial. You'll likely get your conviction but will it hold up on appeal?
The state of New York, according to the AG.

I can't predict the future of any results of appeals.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Zero people were defrauded.
You fascists just want to imprison political dissidents. Your attacks on democracy are unamerican.