THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
At the Capitol on January 6th beating Capitol Police in an effort to hang the Vice President and other members of Congress.
Is the first :bsbullf: you hear always etched so deeply into whatever serves as your brain that you are functionally incapable of grasping reality once the truth has been revealed?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
At the Capitol on January 6th beating Capitol Police in an effort to hang the Vice President and other members of Congress.

Screenshot_20230926_194732_X.jpg

vantexan

As I recall the only person shot in the "insurrection" was one of ours. And you despised the VP and probably still do so don't give me concern for his well being.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The "side" could give two s:censored2:ts about a beer brand.
We do find it hilarious your "side" thinks s:censored2:t like that will be welcomed with open arms by the norms of society.

rickyb

Please God return America to the days of the Trump plague .
Plagued by a strong economy, strong borders, energy independence, no inflation, and respected in the world.
economy was deindustrialized and heavily indebted. trump weakened US empire which goes to your last point.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The only Capitol police officer killed in action that year was murdered by a left wing Democrat black supremacist.

That is a fact you need to educate yourself about, my radical left wing friend.
That’s literally footage of the MAGA crowd beating a cop, with a flagpole no less. Back the Blue!