THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1700013515409.png

newolddude

newolddude

So they were honoring Trump's German heritage because his grandfather who was kicked out of Germany for draft dodging. Yay.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Do you WHY he was awarded that medal lol? Had nothing to do with Civil Rights. Carry On
"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

In 1977, Biden was the only member of the Senate Judiciary Committee to block two black appointees to the Department of Justice.

Biden's pro-segregation busing bill was so bad that even a former member of the KKK-turned congressman voted against it.
"I never realized it was actually Senator Byrd that stopped Biden's bussing bill. Friggin KKK Member BYRD."

Biden worked with former segregationists to help co-author the 1994 crime bill that many critics today unjustly put a generation of black non-violent offenders in jail.
Some have even called America's mass incarceration problem--that Biden helped spearhead--the "new Jim Crow."

In 1975,
Biden said keeping segregation was a matter of "black pride."

When discussing integrating schools, Biden said he didn't want his children to grow up in a "racial jungle."

Racist then. Racist now. Carry on.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Do you WHY he was awarded that medal lol? Had nothing to do with Civil Rights. Carry On

Yeah, get the reason for Trump's medal right, @BrownFlush !

"The Medal recognizes — in the organization's words

individuals who have made it their mission to share with those less fortunate, their wealth of knowledge, indomitable courage, boundless compassion, unique talents and selfless generosity. They do so while acknowledging their debt to their ethnic heritage as they uphold the ideals and spirit of America."

rickyb

"If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."

In 1977, Biden was the only member of the Senate Judiciary Committee to block two black appointees to the Department of Justice.

Biden's pro-segregation busing bill was so bad that even a former member of the KKK-turned congressman voted against it.
"I never realized it was actually Senator Byrd that stopped Biden's bussing bill. Friggin KKK Member BYRD."

Biden worked with former segregationists to help co-author the 1994 crime bill that many critics today unjustly put a generation of black non-violent offenders in jail.
Some have even called America's mass incarceration problem--that Biden helped spearhead--the "new Jim Crow."

In 1975, Biden said keeping segregation was a matter of "black pride."

When discussing integrating schools, Biden said he didn't want his children to grow up in a "racial jungle."

yes biden is terribly corrupt and a huge racist

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

In 1975, Biden said keeping segregation was a matter of "black pride."

And what’s that have to do with why Trump given an award?