THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

newolddude

Where are the widespread Democratic calls for Joe Biden to step down so that he might be replaced by a stronger 2024 Presidential candidate if there's truly a fear that the Trump royal family could become a thing after the next Presidential election?
That's not my job to do.

Next Day Err

Where are the widespread Democratic calls for Joe Biden to step down so that he might be replaced by a stronger 2024 Presidential candidate if there's truly a fear that the Trump royal family could become a thing after the next Presidential election?
Because Joe beat him once and he’ll do it again.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
They're Democrats. No one can stand up and say what needs to be said no matter what it is. If someone makes that mistake and does, they walk it back and apologize the next day.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Because Joe beat him once and he’ll do it again.
He already trounced him once.

Think Joe will do better in 2024 than he did in 2020?

“The tight races in the trio of states had a big electoral impact. As NPR's Domenico Montanaro has put it, "just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."

Next Day Err

Think Joe will do better in 2024 than he did in 2020?

“The tight races in the trio of states had a big electoral impact. As NPR's Domenico Montanaro has put it, "just 44,000 votes in Georgia, Arizona and Wisconsin separated Biden and Trump from a tie in the Electoral College."
I think it'll be close, naturally, but I think Biden can pull it off. It probably won't be the same battleground states that tip the scales. Of course, if Biden wins, in return, we'll hear NOTHING but unfounded complaints that the Democrats somehow rigged THOSE states.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I think it'll be close, naturally, but I think Biden can pull it off. It probably won't be the same battleground states that tip the scales. Of course, if Biden wins, in return, we'll hear NOTHING but unfounded complaints that the Democrats somehow rigged THOSE states.
Right, Nostradamus.

vantexan

You do know the definition of a battleground state? A state that's pretty close to even in political party membership and is often a tossup in which party wins. There are only so many battleground states. Most states clearly lean one way or the other. They are almost always guaranteed to go with their majority. There are what, 7 battleground states? So where are these conservative states that are going to go to Biden?

Next Day Err

You do know the definition of a battleground state? A state that's pretty close to even in political party membership and is often a tossup in which party wins. There are only so many battleground states. Most states clearly lean one way or the other. They are almost always guaranteed to go with their majority. There are what, 7 battleground states? So where are these conservative states that are going to go to Biden?
I’m saying the states that may end up be deciding factors in ‘24 may change slightly. Like Georgia may go red and North Carolina may flip blue.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
If you think a clearly conservative state is going to vote Biden I've got some swampland in Florida I'd like to sell you.
It happened in Georgia in 2020. It can and will happen again, stay tuned.
Boomers are dying out daily and the young generation of Zoomers are growing daily. I have previously enjoyed educating you on the effects the zoomers have on elections ( no “ red wave” and the results of this past November’s elections) and you should accept that the times they are a changing!

vantexan

It happened in Georgia in 2020. It can and will happen again, stay tuned.
Boomers are dying out daily and the young generation of Zoomers are growing daily. I have previously enjoyed educating you on the effects the zoomers have on elections ( no “ red wave” and the results of this past November’s elections) and you should accept that the times they are a changing!
Yah, but even Georgians are feeling the pinch from the high cost of peanuts under Biden. Good luck!

vantexan

Inflation or the memory of high inflation won’t be the sole deciding factor for many, especially if we’re fortunate that the inflation rate continues to fall.
They're paying a lot more for everything. The southern border is overrun. We're pumping billions into a war that most likely wouldn't have happened with strong leadership. Crime is way too high. Drug deaths are through the roof. Our president is a cognitive, corrupt mess. So keep pushing abortion as the answer to Democrat failures.

Next Day Err

They're paying a lot more for everything. The southern border is overrun. We're pumping billions into a war that most likely wouldn't have happened with strong leadership. Crime is way too high. Drug deaths are through the roof. Our president is a cognitive, corrupt mess. So keep pushing abortion as the answer to Democrat failures.
The southern border is overrun because America’s economy is on FIRE. Russia is waiting us out so they can strike when we turn our backs. Crime is a state issue. Biden has not been shown to be corrupt and I double dog dare your party to impeach him over nothing.

Abortion is about human freedom to make private healthcare choice. Freedom is important to Americans, pal.