THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
donald kind of falls into this category of fairly clever people out there, pretty competent in their own spheres, who are simply incurious and/or not well read. But what he's pretty good at is identifying an easy mark.
You are so far above Trumpsters.
I bow to your elitism.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Having the ability to detect a BS artist is not what I would call being elitist. It's possessing common sense.
That BS Artist was the best policy/deal maker this country has had for a long time. What a great 4 years America enjoyed. Then..then..came the commies..I mean Democrats.
Common sense demands you be truthful. Look around. The world is on fire.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Oh look, Fox News turned off the comments section.

I just clicked through and can see it. 27.5K comments, an invitation to sign up to post, 364 people viewing, brand new comments and a live indicator that someone is typing a new comment.

newolddude

I just clicked through and can see it. 27.5K comments, an invitation to sign up to post, 364 people viewing, brand new comments and a live indicator that someone is typing a new comment.

I was wrong and for that I apologize. It’s there in one browser but not another.

(The comment line and other links don’t render in Chrome but do in Safari. But I need to do an update)

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Oh look, Fox News turned off the comments section.

I was wrong and for that I apologize. It’s there in one browser but not another.

(The comment line and other links don’t render in Chrome but do in Safari. But I need to do an update)

No biggie. Think it's great that Rudy has to pay up.