THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
IMG_5351.gif

Next Day Err

Wasn't that the inspiration for today's initial haircut critique? We can compare notes on haircuts and insanity.
You continue to transbash and express transphobia and throw everybody with a different gender identity into one group and label them insane while @UnionStrong calls for their death. It’s just not appropriate.

My comment about the dude’s haircut didn’t target a group of people for their gender identity. Trans people aren’t insane. You’re cherry picking some people on Tik Tok who are attention whores as much as anything else.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
You continue to transbash and express transphobia and throw everybody with a different gender identity into one group and label them insane while @UnionStrong calls for their death. It’s just not appropriate.

My comment about the dude’s haircut didn’t target a group of people for their gender identity. Trans people aren’t insane. You’re cherry picking some people on Tik Tok who are attention whores as much as anything else.

We've already handled this issue in a different thread.

Lefties should look in the mirror and at the things they approve of every day when going after Trumpees for "Insane Asylum chic" haircuts. If that lawyer were a trans man and not Rudy's legal representation you'd absolutely love the haircut and tie.

Next Day Err

And women's haircuts don't tend to look very good on men and vice-versa do they?
Sure, they can. But not always. Depends on the cut and the masculine/feminine features of the face, etc. Some people in general are just ugly no matter what and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Sure, they can. But not always. Depends on the cut and the masculine/feminine features of the face, etc. Some people in general are just ugly no matter what and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Good to hear you'd be open and honest with trans folks about how they look.

Next Day Err

Good to hear you'd be open and honest with trans folks about how they look.
I know a transwoman who blends in very well. Keeps to herself. Makes a good living as a stylist. Pays her taxes and minds her business. But there are people that, given the opportunity, would beat her to death, literally, if they knew they could get away with it. It’s a miserable way to live, I’m sure, being so full of hate and intolerance.

Next Day Err

Bannon, criminal

Flynn, plead guilty

Chesebro, criminal

Powell, criminal

Ellis, criminal

Manafort, criminal

Stone, criminal

Parscale, criminal

All the basket of deplorables who beat up cops at the Capitol on 1/6, criminals

vantexan

I know a transwoman who blends in very well. Keeps to herself. Makes a good living as a stylist. Pays her taxes and minds her business. But there are people that, given the opportunity, would beat her to death, literally, if they knew they could get away with it. It’s a miserable way to live, I’m sure, being so full of hate and intolerance.
Makes one wonder how he manages it.