THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Brown Down

It’s also worth noting ( and not a bit surprising) that since the Colorado decision the Supreme Court has been deluged with Death Threats from Trump supporters.
And you know I fully think that's beyond dumb. And uncalled for and honestly should be prosecuted to the fullest extent. No need for death threats anywhere.

oldngray

nowhere special
122123d.jpg

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Lol, they are surrounded by libs and need something to latch on to, an excuse for voting the right way in this case.
Again since you didn’t get it on the first bounce : the dissenting justices agreed with the lower court’s findings, they just didn’t agree with the procedure 👍

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
From what I can tell this is the Democrat media's defense strategy when it comes to their attack on our democratic process.

They know this ruling is indefensible, and they know Biden is indefensible.

Even the leftists on Morning Joe this morning were saying they hope the Supreme Court issues a 9-0 overturning of Colorado's decision because they know they effed up.

Trump was literally impeached over causing an insurrection. What more proof do you need?

Impeachment is a political procedure that isn't necessarily about finding facts or proof of anything.

vantexan

Even the leftists on Morning Joe this morning were saying they hope the Supreme Court issues a 9-0 overturning of Colorado's decision because they know they effed up.

Impeachment is a political procedure that isn't necessarily about finding facts or proof of anything.
I'll have to disagree about impeachment. More accurate to say it has become a political procedure. It serves a very real Constitutional function to remove crooks or traitors from office.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I'll have to disagree about impeachment. More accurate to say it has become a political procedure. It serves a very real Constitutional function to remove crooks or traitors from office.
And it should have been used against 45 as he was both a crook and a traitor as well as an insurrectionist

vantexan

And it should have been used against 45 as he was both a crook and a traitor as well as an insurrectionist
Says the wild eyed liberal. It's also why we have a trial in the Senate to prove or disprove allegations rather than give in to lynch mob mentality.

Brown Down

Says the wild eyed liberal. It's also why we have a trial in the Senate to prove or disprove allegations rather than give in to lynch mob mentality.
It's gotten to be exactly like being called a racist. Overplayed, misused and misunderstood. Now when it really happens no one is gonna care. It's the boy who cried wolf in real life.