THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Brown Down

What difference does it make?
Alot. I doubt you would like being accused of murder and having all your rights stripped just based on an accusation without being convicted. That's exactly why there is due process. This is a can of worms that shouldn't be opened because where would it stop? In fact who would be able stop it?

Last edited:

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Right, Biden can declare himself President, no matter what the voters say, if SCOTUS rules incorrectly.
I haven’t been following the news as much this week. Has Donald Trump even been criminally charged for insurrection yet?
What difference does it make?

Sounds familiar.

IMG_3055.jpeg

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
I doubt you would like being accused of murder and having all your rights stripped just based on an accusation without being convicted. That's exactly why there is due process. This is a can of worms that shouldn't be opened because where would it stop? In fact who would be able stop it?

I don’t like Trump, think he tried to remain President and can still agree with this.

Sportello

Alot. I doubt you would like being accused of murder and having all your rights stripped just based on an accusation without being convicted. That's exactly why there is due process. This is a can of worms that shouldn't be opened because where would it stop? In fact who would be able stop it?
You don't seem to understand America's legal system.

How many unconvicted people are being held against their will right now?

Donnie is out on bail, in a sense.

Donnie could expedite the cases against him instead of delay them. That's what I would do if I'm innocent.

BTW, Donnie has never said he didn't do the crimes, he has just argued that he did them while POTUS, so he should have absolute immunity. L'Etat c'est moi, so to speak.

Brown Down

Donnie could expedite the cases against him instead of delay them. That's what I would do if I'm innocent.

BTW, Donnie has never said he didn't do the crimes, he has just argued that he did them while POTUS, so he should have absolute immunity. L'Etat c'est moi, so to speak.

I clearly know it was better than you. And I'm gonna guess your fine with me saying your a rapist and murderer. When are you gonna turn yourself in? In fact let's call your boss. You need to be fired for being a felon.i mean that's how you think this works.

Sportello

I clearly know it was better than you. And I'm gonna guess your (sp)fine with me saying your (sp) a rapist and murderer. When are you gonna turn yourself in? In fact let's call your boss. You need to be fired for being a felon.i mean that's how you think this works.
Thanks for exposing your soul.

vantexan

You're assuming Trump can get a fair trial in overwhelmingly Democratic districts. Of course fair in this case would be a conviction to most Democrats. That's the reason he's fighting it, not because he's actually guilty. And how dare he use every tool available to prevent being railroaded.

By the way, in today's legal system, how many are committing felonies and are being turned back out onto the street without needing bail by Democratic district attorneys? Can't imagine why crime has soared.

Sportello

You're assuming Trump can get a fair trial in overwhelmingly Democratic districts. Of course fair in this case would be a conviction to most Democrats. That's the reason he's fighting it, not because he's actually guilty. And how dare he use every tool available to prevent being railroaded.

By the way, in today's legal system, how many are committing felonies and are being turned back out onto the street without needing bail by Democratic district attorneys? Can't imagine why crime has soared.
TIL Florida is overwhelmingly Democratic.

Sportello

It's the one district where he has a chance but it's still majority Democrat.
From the AP:

Jurors for Fort Pierce trials are drawn from five counties, according to the written jury plan for the Southern District of Florida: St. Lucie, Martin, Indian River, Okeechobee and Highlands.

Trump won each of those counties. His victory margin was particularly wide in Okeechobee, where he won with 71.8% of the votes. In St. Lucie, home to Fort Pierce, he won by only 50.4%, but Republicans have continued to gain ground there, and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis was reelected last year with more than 59% of the vote there.

BTW, I think I found your Element.