THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

I did. Because the two are not even the same, you’re just pretending that there was an insurrection, and not just a riot. But that’s because you’re easily manipulated by the media and you’re a hard-core leftist

How do you know what anybody’s color on here is? Presumptuous and possibly a little racist that doesn’t shock me because most leftist are filled with such hate.
The term commonly refers to a political voting bloc which emerged in the early 1990s as a reaction to perceived injustices faced by white men in the face of affirmative action quotas in the workplace. Angry white men are characterized as having animosity toward young people, women or minorities, and liberalism in general.[5] Donald Trump's male supporters have been described by some political commentators as angry white men.[6][7][8][9]

Wiki

The term commonly refers to a political voting bloc which emerged in the early 1990s as a reaction to perceived injustices faced by white men in the face of affirmative action quotas in the workplace. Angry white men are characterized as having animosity toward young people, women or minorities, and liberalism in general.[5] Donald Trump's male supporters have been described by some political commentators as angry white men.[6][7][8][9]

Wiki
"...pretending that there was an insurrection, and not just a riot."

so what were they "rioting about?"

Thebrownblob

Wiki
Oh, so you use Wikipedia that explains a lot. 😂
1704211231681.gif

Thebrownblob

"...pretending that there was an insurrection, and not just a riot."

so what were they "rioting about?"
The same thing, every other riot is about their unhappy with something.

No one has ever explained to me what exactly these “insurrectionist” were going to do once they captured Congress? Take selfies, sternly tell the armed forces that would’ve surely showed up that they now controlled the government? LOL give me a break.

The same thing, every other riot is about their unhappy with something.

No one has ever explained to me what exactly these “insurrectionist” were going to do once they captured Congress? Take selfies, sternly tell the armed forces that would’ve surely showed up that they now controlled the government? LOL give me a break.
Well they didn't appear to be a brainy bunch, so I doubt they thought it through.

Thebrownblob

It doesn't look like a normal, healthy, nurturing "love"... More like continually creating turmoil and division. You "love" what you love and everyone else can go :censored2: themselves....

Standard Democrat perspective
I agree with much For you’re saying, although I would say standard “leftist” perspective because there used to be quite a few decent Democrats.

Last edited:

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I agree with much For you’re staying, although I would say standard “leftist” perspective because there used to be quite a few good Democrats.
Key term: “…used to be”.

There may still be quite a few good Democrats, but the cacophony from the Left wing nut jobs drowns them out.
CNN has had a seemingly non-stop “TDS-a-Thon” for the last 3 years going.
They live for chaos.

Ken Block, founder of the firm Simpatico Software Systems, studied more than a dozen voter fraud theories and allegations for Trump’s campaign in late 2020 and found they were “all false,” he said in an interview with The Washington Post. “No substantive voter fraud was uncovered in my investigations looking for it, nor was I able to confirm any of the outside claims of voter fraud that I was asked to look at,” he said. “Every fraud claim I was asked to investigate was false.”
The Republican operation paid the company $750,000.