THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Thebrownblob

From the AP:

Jurors for Fort Pierce trials are drawn from five counties, according to the written jury plan for the Southern District of Florida: St. Lucie, Martin, Indian River, Okeechobee and Highlands.

Trump won each of those counties. His victory margin was particularly wide in Okeechobee, where he won with 71.8% of the votes. In St. Lucie, home to Fort Pierce, he won by only 50.4%, but Republicans have continued to gain ground there, and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis was reelected last year with more than 59% of the vote there.

BTW, I think I found your Element.
I think you’ll be banned before the end of the day lol.

Thebrownblob

For posting a factual news articles?

Or something else? Please tell me.

What did I do that is forbidden?

Because you troll. You add nothing of value you only look to create chaos and division. But nice try trying to pretend that all you did was post a factual news article.

And then you threw in your usual, snarky, troll comment at the end.

Make no mistake. It’s no problem for me. It’s enjoyable to watch you do the same silly things over and over again and be banned.

The only question is which alias would you try to return as pretending it’s not you?

Next Day Err

Because you troll. You add nothing of value you only look to create chaos and division. But nice try trying to pretend that all you did was post a factual news article.

Make no mistake. It’s no problem for me. It’s enjoyable to watch you do the same silly things over and over again and be banned.

The only question is which alias would you try to return as pretending it’s not you?
Sport was demonstrating that the district in FL in question is not so Democratic.

tourists24

All of this isn't going to keep Trump off the ballots...... It's an overreach of Colorado and Maine..... he'll be on the ballots. The court cases will play out regardless but the voters are still going to decide whether we get Trump or Biden

fxdwg

Long Time Member
All of this isn't going to keep Trump off the ballots...... It's an overreach of Colorado and Maine..... he'll be on the ballots. The court cases will play out regardless but the voters are still going to decide whether we get Trump or Biden
It'd be interesting to see who would vote for either at this point.
They're both pretty bad, but in very different ways.

If that's the choice, I'll take Trump. (But I also don't HATE the guy which is what drives many away from him).

Gotta Go

1704151401484.jpeg

vantexan

From the AP:

Jurors for Fort Pierce trials are drawn from five counties, according to the written jury plan for the Southern District of Florida: St. Lucie, Martin, Indian River, Okeechobee and Highlands.

Trump won each of those counties. His victory margin was particularly wide in Okeechobee, where he won with 71.8% of the votes. In St. Lucie, home to Fort Pierce, he won by only 50.4%, but Republicans have continued to gain ground there, and Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis was reelected last year with more than 59% of the vote there.

BTW, I think I found your Element.
Good to hear. But finding my Element would be a pretty good trick since I sold it for parts.

vantexan

He told me he learned Florida is heavily Democratic in hopes of me saying something inaccurate.