THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

newolddude

Nikki Haley is a stone cold killer.

GEQnwhobkAAmL4u

Brown Down

You, no doubt, are on board with the thinking that only a dictator can save us.
No the dip:censored2: has been posting clips with content cut out and acting like it's not propoganda. He messed up on this one and rightfully got called out.
And you rightfully are wrong. Again. Like usual. I don't have my head shoved up a donkey or an elephants ass like some on here including you.

vantexan

PRODUCTION…IS…AT…AN…ALL…TIME…HIGH. AND PROFITS ARE THROUGH THE ROOF.

But that isn’t good enough.
BUT YOUR LEFTISTS DON'T WANT IT TO BE AT AN ALL TIME HIGH. IN SPITE OF THEIR BEST EFFORTS THE OIL INDUSTRY FOUND A WAY AROUND IT SO THAT THEY COULD REAP PROFITS. NOW LETS ALLOW DRILLING ON FEDERAL LAND SO THAT WE WON'T NEED TO GO BEGGING IN THE MIDDLE EAST OR VENEZUELA SO THAT WE CAN BECOME ENERGY INDEPENDENT.

newolddude

It's at an all time high yet there's no excess production? Want to see excess production that brings prices down? Open up Federal land.
So we're already at record domestic production and that's still not good enough? So much so that Trump needs to issue emergency orders on Inauguration/Dictator Day to what, double production from present levels?

Sportello

BUT YOUR LEFTISTS DON'T WANT IT TO BE AT AN ALL TIME HIGH. IN SPITE OF THEIR BEST EFFORTS THE OIL INDUSTRY FOUND A WAY AROUND IT SO THAT THEY COULD REAP PROFITS. NOW LETS ALLOW DRILLING ON FEDERAL LAND SO THAT WE WON'T NEED TO GO BEGGING IN THE MIDDLE EAST OR VENEZUELA SO THAT WE CAN BECOME ENERGY INDEPENDENT.
We are energy independent. Oil is imported because the importers can make money on it.

newolddude

Oh stuck a nerve I guess. If you think that's bad you would never survive where I'm from. You'd be crying in your safe space 24/7. But I wouldn't expect anything less from a sheep.
You just can’t stop putting people down, can you?

The problem is you’ve given Trump an excuse to say whatever he wants and demand nobody say anything about it.

Brown Down

You just can’t stop putting people down, can you?

The problem is you’ve given Trump an excuse to say whatever he wants and demand nobody say anything about it.
No I haven't. You grasp at air and you don't give any reason NOT to put your foolish crap down. Hell you can't even tell when someone is poking fun. Your life must really suck.