THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Gotta Go

Give it up Dude, Biden couldn't fill up a McDonalds if he was giving away Big Macs...
The only way Biden gets a crowd is to promise to cancel their Student Loans or promise them an Abortion...

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Why do you think trump polls so poorly with educated people?
From the Wall Street Journal today:

Why Americans Have Lost Faith in the Value of College​

“The political turmoil that rocked universities over the past three months and sparked the resignations of two Ivy League presidents has landed like an unwelcome thud on institutions already struggling to maintain the trust of the American public.

For three generations, the national aspiration to “college for all” shaped America’s economy and culture, as most high-school graduates took it for granted that they would earn a degree. That consensus is now collapsing in the face of massive student debt, underemployed degree-holders and political intolerance on campus.”
One does not need to go to a university to become educated. Ask the boss of this site.

Higher education is the standard polls use to judge whether someone is “educated” and you specifically pointed out that Trump polls poorly with the educated. Don’t pull back now. 😉

Sportello

Higher education is the standard polls use to judge whether someone is “educated” and you specifically pointed out that Trump polls poorly with the educated. Don’t pull back now. 😉
It's no secret that 'poorly educated' people favor trump over college educated people. I'm just pointing out that you don't need to go to college to be 'educated' in this day and age.
He admits it himself:

Brown Down

It's no secret that 'poorly educated' people favor trump over college educated people. I'm just pointing out that you don't need to go to college to be 'educated' in this day and age.
He admits it himself:
Yeah because every college degree is worthwhile right? You can be "educated" and dumb at the same time. Same as you can be "uneducated" and very bright.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yeah because every college degree is worthwhile right? You can be "educated" and dumb at the same time. Same as you can be "uneducated" and very bright.
Screenshot_20231130_120247_Chrome.jpg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
As if everybody voting for Trump is poorly educated.
Heck yeah, Buddy.
Iba be for da MAGA Man. I walked dem halls of higher ground.
I comed out and wuz nuff knowed not to believe dim perfessers of higher lernin.
Hale, any stupid s:censored2:t a walkin, has more since dan dim I'm better dan you uppity elite s:censored2:t heads.

vantexan

Heck yeah, Buddy.
Iba be for da MAGA Man. I walked dem halls of higher ground.
I comed out and wuz nuff knowed not to believe dim perfessers of higher lernin.
Hale, any stupid s:censored2:t a walkin, has more since dan dim I'm better dan you uppity elite s:censored2:t heads.
How about what white Democrat candidates say in their best black verbiage:

"I in no ways tired! No one told me it was gonna be easy!"

newolddude

TRUMP: He’s a pedophile, he has a tiny penis,

DESANTIS, THROUGH TEARS: Thank you sir

TRUMP: and we think he might be gay

DESANTIS: I love you dear leader.

Brown Down

TRUMP: He’s a pedophile, he has a tiny penis,

DESANTIS, THROUGH TEARS: Thank you sir

TRUMP: and we think he might be gay

DESANTIS: I love you dear leader.
Projecting your own shortcomings now?
So Republicans are anti black people....

... yet more black voters now support Republicans than have in 50 years.

So are you wrong, or are you saying black people are gullible and stupid?
Only those not democrat. Oh wait. Those aren't blacks anymore according to Biden.