THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Brown Down

What do you want to debate? What are your questions that I must answer?
There have been numerous things that I have called you out on and you have disappeared just like @Thebrownblob had said.
And since I'll give you since I know you will ask for an example of where you've ignored me let's go back to the dictator clip that you posted. I posted the full one and you disappeared when called out about posting propaganda I'm trying to pass it off as being true. And it's not just that nor just me you do it with anybody that calls you out.

newolddude

There have been numerous things that I have called you out on and you have disappeared just like @Thebrownblob had said.
And since I'll give you since I know you will ask for an example of where you've ignored me let's go back to the dictator clip that you posted. I posted the full one and you disappeared when called out about posting propaganda I'm trying to pass it off as being true. And it's not just that nor just me you do it with anybody that calls you out.
Sorry, your posts blur together and I don't respond to every one because it's usually a string on insults my way and the questions/challenges to me get buried. So sorry I hurt your feelings by not responding to every single one.

In one sentence, give me a question that I must answer for you.

Brown Down

Sorry, your posts blur together and I don't respond to every one because it's usually a string on insults my way and the questions/challenges to me get buried. So sorry I hurt your feelings by not responding to every single one.

You almost never respond to any of them because I call you out I'm not the one being butt hurt on this you are. And if you think me calling you out for posting dumb :censored2: is insulting then I don't know how you've managed to survive this long.
You want to make actual valid arguments for your point quit posting propaganda and post up facts You've done it a few times but not very many. And when somebody calls you out with actual facts to your propaganda then take it like the rest of us grown-ups do and accept it and move on.
Because if the only thing you can do is post propaganda Knowing full well that they are blatant lies then you really should reevaluate your choices in life because clearly they are not good.

Thebrownblob

Response with another troll post lol

newolddude

Response with another troll post lol
Since you demanded.

GEax6yeWgAALuZ7

Thebrownblob

Since you demanded.

GEax6yeWgAALuZ7
Here’s the funny thing about your intimation that somehow Trump and Melania have some sort of open relationship.

Here’s my point, so what if they did? Why would you care? you’ve approved of every kind of degeneracy and perversion possible as long as it’s someone who agrees with your politics, why would this matter if they had an open relationship and they were happy with it?

vantexan

Since you demanded.

GEax6yeWgAALuZ7
It is amazing how you keep plowing ahead with attacks on Republicans of a personal nature. Do you ever discuss policy, other than to twist what actually is happening? Biden's border policies have real world negative impacts on the country but if a person only knew what you say about it or about other policies they'd come away with the idea that Biden is doing a great job. Does it matter so much to you that Democrats keep in power that you're willing to distort anything negative about them into something seemingly positive? Or do you really believe in your mind that what's going on is the right course? Even Democrats are now saying that border is a major problem that must be fixed. The problem with that is now that it's blowing up in their faces they're trying to limit the damage with an election coming up. So forgive us if we don't trust their motives. I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here and say you might sincerely believe in what Democrats are doing. But it comes across as you're trying to deflect from a terrible presidency with personal attacks on Republicans as if that will persuade people to vote Democrat.

vantexan

Here’s the funny thing about your intimation that somehow Trump and Melania have some sort of open relationship.

Here’s my point, so what if they did? Why would you care? you’ve approved of every kind of degeneracy and perversion possible as long as it’s someone who agrees with your politics, why would this matter if they had an open relationship and they were happy with it?
So they take a pic of Melania in the process of kissing Trudeau on the cheek, a very European greeting, and extrapolate that into something else? Trudeau has been the prime minister of Canada since 2015. Barron is almost 18. So 52 year old Trudeau, who has been in power for less than 9 years, is supposed to have had an affair with Melania when they were 33 and 34 respectively? Does anyone ever think these things through?

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

So they take a pic of Melania in the process of kissing Trudeau on the cheek, a very European greeting, and extrapolate that into something else? Trudeau has been the prime minister of Canada since 2015. Barron is almost 18. So 52 year old Trudeau, who has been in power for less than 9 years, is supposed to have had an affair with Melania when they were 34 and 35 respectively? Does anyone ever think these things through?
Trolls don’t often have good math skills

Brown Down

So they take a pic of Melania in the process of kissing Trudeau on the cheek, a very European greeting, and extrapolate that into something else? Trudeau has been the prime minister of Canada since 2015. Barron is almost 18. So 52 year old Trudeau, who has been in power for less than 9 years, is supposed to have had an affair with Melania when they were 34 and 35 respectively? Does anyone ever think these things through?
But my party said it's true. My party is always right. Don't every question my party.

newolddude

Biden's border policies have real world negative impacts on the country but if a person only knew what you say about it or about other policies they'd come away with the idea that Biden is doing a great job.
  • I would like the border secured and immigration reformed.
  • Biden isn't doing enough. But he's also constrained by Republicans who want to keep this wedge issue going until after the election.
  • Biden is not doing a great job: but he is doing a pretty good one given what he was handed.
Question: what are these real world negative impacts that give you so much concern?
Does it matter so much to you that Democrats keep in power that you're willing to distort anything negative about them into something seemingly positive?
  • I'm curious about this feeling that Democrats wield controlling power.
    • Dems have the White House and a 50/50 split in the Senate.
    • The GOP has the House, a 50/50 split in the Senate and a 6-3 margin in the Supreme Court. Plus control of Florida and Texas.
Or do you really believe in your mind that what's going on is the right course? Even Democrats are now saying that border is a major problem that must be fixed.
  • No, it's not on the right course. Let's fix it, together. Now.
The problem with that is now that it's blowing up in their faces they're trying to limit the damage with an election coming up. So forgive us if we don't trust their motives.
  • Okay.
I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here and say you might sincerely believe in what Democrats are doing.
  • No, Democrats aren't perfect. Plenty of flaws, errors and misteps over here.
But it comes across as you're trying to deflect from a terrible presidency with personal attacks on Republicans as if that will persuade people to vote Democrat.
  • Okay

vantexan

• I would like the border secured and immigration reformed.
  • Biden isn't doing enough. But he's also constrained by Republicans who want to keep this wedge issue going until after the election.
  • Biden is not doing a great job: but he is doing a pretty good one given what he was handed.
Question: what are these real world negative impacts that give you so much concern?

• I'm curious about this feeling that Democrats wield controlling power.
    • Dems have the White House and a 50/50 split in the Senate.
    • The GOP has the House, a 50/50 split in the Senate and a 6-3 margin in the Supreme Court. Plus control of Florida and Texas.

• No, it's not on the right course. Let's fix it, together. Now.

• Okay.

• No, Democrats aren't perfect. Plenty of flaws, errors and misteps over here.

• Okay
You're being disingenuous. You've defended Biden's border policies numerous times. And having control of the Senate prevents Republican bills from getting through. Having control of the presidency allows the border policies we have now. And you've been a staunch defender of Biden. Don't even try to suggest Trump handed Biden an overwhelmed border, or inflation, or a world of conflict.

Brown Down

You're being disingenuous. You've defended Biden's border policies numerous times. And having control of the Senate prevents Republican bills from getting through. Having control of the presidency allows the border policies we have now. And you've been a staunch defender of Biden. Don't even try to suggest Trump handed Biden an overwhelmed border, or inflation, or a world of conflict.
It's lip service now that it's hit the fan. Nothing more.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Barron is the splitting image of Donald..case closed

What you got to watch for is Michelle Obama with George W Bush..keep those two separated...:wub: