THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

newolddude

Nikki is the Republican most Democrats like best. It sounds like they are having a meltdown about her campaign collapsing.
How can that be if some polls show Biden beats Trump but Haley beats Biden?

Last edited:

Thebrownblob

Oh so you CAN respond when called out. Oh wait. It's just when someone else is in error not yourself.
It’s what trolls, do and it really wasn’t an error on my part the idea that anyone could point out a speech where they feel Trump made a mistake while supporting Joe Biden is absolutely hilarious in my opinion.

Brown Down

It’s what trolls, do and it really wasn’t an error on my part the idea that anyone could point out a speech where they feel Trump made a mistake while supporting Joe Biden is absolutely hilarious in my opinion.
I wasn't calling you out or saying you made an error I'm just finding it funny how he thinks there was one and will call it out but won't respond when he himself is called out

Thebrownblob

I wasn't calling you out or saying you made an error I'm just finding it funny how he thinks there was one and will call it out but won't respond when he himself is called out
Because he doesn’t want honest analysis, or debate. he wants to push a narrative and when he’s called out, he will just move on to some other troll post.

newolddude

I assume Trump also did this on purpose.

GEi4ZIRX0AEWwgR