THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
IMG_2037.jpeg

Thebrownblob

A lot of his past policies were bad for America. The things he's said he wants to do in his next term scare me for this country.

It goes beyond policy with him. His character is trash. He's not even remotely a good person.
Saying he’s not a good person is subjective, maybe people think the same thing about you?

And you still have given no examples of what you don’t like about his policies.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
A lot of his past policies were bad for America. The things he's said he wants to do in his next term scare me for this country.

It goes beyond policy with him. His character is trash. He's not even remotely a good person.
Please name what you disagreed with. Things that were bad for America.

As for character, I question yours if you think Biden is moral. At least Trump screws women. Biden is a pedophile whose own daughter wrote about him molesting her in the shower.
Looking for character in any politician, past or present, you will not find it.

How about those past policies that were bad for America? What scares you about the "things he wants to do" ?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I can see many of you now. Laying in bed covered in cold sweat, making a face like this as you toss and turn back and forth screeching:

T҉R҉U҉M҉P҉!҉ O҉H҉ ҉M҉Y҉ ҉G҉O҉D҉!҉ T҉R҉U҉U҉U҉U҉M҉P҉!҉!҉!҉!҉

REEE TRUMP.gif

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Please name what you disagreed with. Things that were bad for America.

As for character, I question yours if you think Biden is moral. At least Trump screws women. Biden is a pedophile whose own daughter wrote about him molesting her in the shower.
Looking for character in any politician, past or present, you will not find it.

How about those past policies that were bad for America? What scares you about the "things he wants to do" ?
@Next Day Err
When your TDS is terminal, you can have no answer.