THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Aren’t you proud your loser ex-president? The one who just burned $83.3 million?
1706378238664.png
1706378209397.png

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
In all honesty I haven’t seen the MAGA folks this upset since they found out black folks can be pilots

Probably a bad idea to lower the standards to become an airline pilot just so more black people can become one.

If the standards didn’t need to be lowered they’d already be airline pilots. No one has been arbitrarily screening out black people during the recruitment process.

Next Day Err

Probably a bad idea to lower the standards to become an airline pilot just so more black people can become one.

If the standards didn’t need to be lowered they’d already be airline pilots. No one has been arbitrarily screening out black people during the recruitment process.
Wow. Did they lower the standards to be a commercial pilot?

Thebrownblob

81,283,098 people thought Trump’s policies and/or character came up short enough to vote for Biden in 2020. So what’s the majority of people?
75 million voted for Trump plus around another hundred million didn’t vote at all. I think it’s fair to say a large portion of the nation might think you’re a degenerate. doesn’t mean the right I’m just telling you that could be their opinion. You can’t examples of policies you don’t like, because your you deflect from giving real answers because of your personal hate immaturity. Others have given answers but you struggle.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
In all honesty I haven’t seen the MAGA folks this upset since they found out black folks can be pilots

Wow. Did they lower the standards to be a commercial pilot?

That’s how it works. If it didn’t work that way there would be no need for DEI.

Thebrownblob

Let’s leave personal attacks out of this, ok?
The only thing personal I said, is your immature I said a large portion of the people probably think you’re a degenerate. And I quantified it was saying I didn’t say they were right.

But as usual, you can personally anyone you want your morals are in question as is your character…… you’re on the clock

vantexan

81,283,098 people thought Trump’s policies and/or character came up short enough to vote for Biden in 2020. So what’s the majority of people?
Just heard on the local news that only 63% of blacks are supporting Biden this go round. In the swing states 22% of blacks say they are voting for Trump. Hispanic support nationwide for Biden has dropped from 65% in 2020 to 35% now. Amazing how that happened after 3 years of Biden policies. Trump might outright win some blue states. And cognitive decline being what it is how do you think Biden will be doing by November?