THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Thebrownblob

Character only matters when it’s a Democrat, eh?
Excellent answer. If I was five. your views on character, morals and standards are completely opposite of of a large majority of people so let’s try to focus on what you actually hate about his policies. Because many people would say you have no character, no morals.

Any objective moral standard went out the window with our leaders a long time ago

Thebrownblob

LOL...TDS is like hard packed brain feces. You need a tungsten-edged axe to breaks through...then it'll probably reek like Kamala's crotch!
I can articulate the things I don’t like about both candidates, and I can never once say a thing about my personal feelings about them. Mostly because they don’t matter.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
LOL...The TDS "Walking Dead" are out and furiously searching for something anti-Trump tp post on BC.
What at sorry existence!

It's hilarious how sad and pathetic they are.
No, we are busy laughing our asses off knowing he has to pay 83 million bucks ,as well as looking like a complete orange clown in public. You are the one making continuous posts shrilly accusing people of TDS.
IMG_2042.jpeg

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Character only matters when it’s a Democrat, eh?
Deflect…
Please answer
Please name what you disagreed with. Things that were bad for America.

As for character, I question yours if you think Biden is moral. At least Trump screws women. Biden is a pedophile whose own daughter wrote about him molesting her in the shower.
Looking for character in any politician, past or present, you will not find it.

How about those past policies that were bad for America? What scares you about the "things he wants to do" ?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Please name what you disagreed with. Things that were bad for America.

As for character, I question yours if you think Biden is moral. At least Trump screws women. Biden is a pedophile whose own daughter wrote about him molesting her in the shower.
Looking for character in any politician, past or present, you will not find it.

How about those past policies that were bad for America? What scares you about the "things he wants to do" ?
Gutting the State department is one policy I extremely disliked.
His choices for cabinet members also left a lot to be desired, brings into question his decision making ability, along with his character judgment.
Didn't agree with his Covid response either.
He is like Hillary with smaller testicles, too divisive to unite a country behind him

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
No what’s sad is your continued posts accusing those of us who don’t support Trump as having TDS. Old boy I do think we live in your head rent free. It’s both amusing but sad
What's sad is the constant obscure anti-Trump posts you TDS Zombies dig up because you have no life other than your TDS "Cause".

Very sad...

Exponentially pathetic....