THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I wonder how totally not a company man trying to squeeze the American worker Shawn Fain feels about the endless flood of illegal immigrants crossing our southern border every day.
I wonder why Republicans won’t support Bidens Bill on immigration reform, since this is such a hot button issue for Republicans? Oh yeah , it’s no wonder : Orange Jesus doesn’t want Biden to get a political “ win”.
Republicans love talking out of both sides of their mouth

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
I wonder why Republicans won’t support Bidens Bill on immigration reform, since this is such a hot button issue for Republicans? Oh yeah , it’s no wonder : Orange Jesus doesn’t want Biden to get a political “ win”.
Republicans love talking out of both sides of their mouth

Might it be because it’s a :censored2:ty bill?

“While the text of the bill has not been finalized, Biden ticked off the major points during that appearance in South Carolina:

• “It includes an additional 1,300 Border Patrols — we need more agents on the border;
  • 375 immigration judges to judge whether or not someone can come or not come and be fair about it;
  • 1,600 asylum officers;
  • and over 100 cutting-edge inspection machines to help detect and stop fentanyl coming in.”
“Appearing on “Fox News Sunday,” Lankford was pressed about the new authority for Biden, which would be triggered if there’s an average of 5,000 migrant crossings per day over the course of a full week. “

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1706574171106.png

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

“While the text of the bill has not been finalized, Biden ticked off the major points during that appearance in South Carolina:

• “It includes an additional 1,300 Border Patrols — we need more agents on the border;
  • 375 immigration judges to judge whether or not someone can come or not come and be fair about it;
  • 1,600 asylum officers;
  • and over 100 cutting-edge inspection machines to help detect and stop fentanyl coming in.”
“Appearing on “Fox News Sunday,” Lankford was pressed about the new authority for Biden, which would be triggered if there’s an average of 5,000 migrant crossings per day over the course of a full week. “
Ok I’ll bite: what’s crappy about it?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

• 1,600 asylum officers;
Funny how Mitt Romney doesn’t like Trump’s pressure on republicans to kill the bill. Romney is classic GOP , not MAGA GOP so I know he will get no support from the cult

Box Ox

• 1,600 asylum officers;
Ok I’ll bite: what’s crappy about it?

Because the bill is clearly more about processing illegal immigrants in than keeping them out.

And the 5,000+ average daily illegal immigrant number needed over the course of a week to trigger a border closure would mean that 1,819,636 illegal immigrants spread evenly over the course of a year would not be enough to shut down the border.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Because the bill is clearly more about processing illegal immigrants in than keeping them out.

And the 5,000+ average daily illegal immigrant number needed over the course of a week to trigger a border closure would mean that 1,819,636 illegal immigrants spread evenly over the course of a year would not be enough to shut down the border.
That number averages out to 34,993 per week. What’s the math there?

fishtm2001

They are trying to kill the bill to deny Biden a bipartisan victory.

Box Ox

They are trying to kill the bill to deny Biden a bipartisan victory.

I realize that that’s what’s being said in left-wing media circles. I watch left-wing media too. But the truth is that leftists love illegal immigration and there’s no way they’ll be offering a reasonable compromise to Republicans on the issue.

fishtm2001

You've seen/read the bill?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Democrat party wants more money so they can release more illegals into our country.

They are flat out lying that Republicans are stopping them from securing the border.

fishtm2001

I realize that that’s what’s being said in left-wing media circles. I watch left-wing media too. But the truth is that leftists love illegal immigration and there’s no way they’ll be offering a reasonable compromise to Republicans on the issue.
In early 2018 a unified Republican government was all for offering a path to citizenship for "the Dreamers". The only question was how?

Would that not be amnesty, something only RHINO's would favor? Well a couple did; McCain and Jeff Flake...and Donald Trump.