THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Who am I excluding? That was a reported average of polls, not a FOX News poll. The fact is Biden has lost a lot of support with minorities and if he has any chance to win he'll need as much of their support as possible. As well as independents.
Ohhhhh Fox News Poll. Gotcha

vantexan

Everything is a conspiracy theory with you šŸ¤£
What is a conspiracy about the fact that the Press doesn't report anything or very little that makes Republicans look good? Just the other day Rachel Maddow refused to allow Trump's New Hampshire victory speech because she said they aren't going to allow dishonesty or words to that effect. This is the woman who told us for two years that Trump colluded with Russians and she had seen proof. But of course couldn't produce the proof after the Mueller report came out.

Next Day Err

For those who want to learn about the Russian mob-Trump connections that formed in the post-Atlantic City Trump Taj Mahal bankruptcy era, I highly recommend the movie Active Measures. It is available for streaming on Hulu. It contains a LOT of information and makes clear that Russia was instrumental in resurrecting Donald Trump after his big bankruptcy debacle.

Just thought Iā€™d throw it out there if anyone is interested in learning more.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Comprehension issues? I said it wasn't a FOX News poll. Are you not keeping up with polls including the composite poll from RealClearPolitics?
Iā€™m keeping up with who poses the biggest threat for the GOP. The elections in the past few years have shown us polls mean very little.

vantexan

Iā€™m keeping up with who poses the biggest threat for the GOP. The elections in the past few years have shown us polls mean very little.
When things are close you may be right. When even the liberal polls show Trump with a commanding lead then you might want to keep up with them a bit more.

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
When things are close you may be right. When even the liberal polls show Trump with a commanding lead then you might want to keep up with them a bit more.

ā€œSnoop specifically pointed to how Trump pardoned the co-founder of his first label, Michael Harris. ā€œSo I have nothing but love and respect for Donald Trump,ā€ he said.

The statement is a complete 180 after Snoop Dogg made a music video in 2017, appearing to shoot Trump.ā€