THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Trouble is, we all heard the testimony of the bankers.

We all except the judge. His mind was set on guilty before the trial even started.
If that’s the case it’s too bad that Trumps lawyer was too stupid to request a jury trial.

vantexan

To tell the country what he knew two months before the pandemic hit our shores?

The President should do all he can to protect our citizens. He failed.
He shut down travel to China and Democrats called him xenophobic. And I saw him on television talking about how President Xi was telling him how bad it was. And Nancy Pelosi said ignore Trump and go enjoy the festivals that were going on in California.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
He lost once. So you expect him to lose in November. Let's revisit this post then and discuss it.
I thought he would lose again but Biden is handing him the election. Massive flooding of illegal's and inflation will be the reason Biden loses.

vantexan

I thought he would lose again but Biden is handing him the election. Massive flooding of illegal's and inflation will be the reason Biden loses.

If everything was going well for Biden then Trump could have saved himself a lot of grief by announcing he's not running. Unfortunately we've got 10 more months of Biden.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The commies are foiled again...
1711139357564.png

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

Hardly anyone there! These people thought a train load would show up 🤣. It’s nothing like what I showed of actual Democrat leaders, one after another, crying about election fraud year after year.

You said only maga people was crying. I just wanted to show you it is both sides and always has been.

Last edited:

Next Day Err

I’ve Been saying this for a few years……
1. Commit fraud for years on end

2. Be held civilly liable for said years-long fraud in state court of law

3. Authorities act to place liens on properties to act on disgorgement judgment

4. Cry victim, solidify support with other crybabies who blame everything wrong in their lives on government

5. Win election?

Seems reasonable.