THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Why would Trump fall for her game? He will fight to the end before he hands over a dollar. I just hope that all the people with TDS doesn’t end their lives if this game backfires and he makes more money and more support from this.
Yeah I thought he lied out of his arse about having the cash too.
He may need to get his Chinese elves to make more shoes

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
AG James and her judge found out how much Trump had in liquid assets then set the judgement beyond that. The 8th Amendment addresses excessive fines. I fully expect a lawsuit from Trump concerning violating his constitutional rights.
Again with you projecting your made up fantasies as fact.
Trump was on record in a deposition saying he had 400 million cash
And just for fun: what constitutional
Rights are violated?
He was found guilty, he wants to appeal so he must secure a bond. This is COMMON.
None of the bond companies will cover him br because they feel the properties are devalued as was proven in court

vantexan

Again with you projecting your made up fantasies as fact.
Trump was on record in a deposition saying he had 400 million cash
And just for fun: what constitutional
Rights are violated?
He was found guilty, he wants to appeal so he must secure a bond. This is COMMON.
None of the bond companies will cover him br because they feel the properties are devalued as was proven in court
He's guilty? Of what? The only people saying he committed fraud is the state. And what happens in a deposition? You are asked questions under oath. He gave a truthful answer. And the fine then was set beyond that. No one in the history of the country has faced such a fine. There are no guidelines requiring the court to impose that large of a fine. It's absolutely excessive. Yeah, like Trump is going to turn over all of his liquid assets making it difficult for him to operate.

vantexan

Federal guidance. A leader should lead and take responsibility. He knew in January how bad it could be and totally ignored it because Jared told him it would affect Blue states. Instead it was mostly Red states where it killed the most.
Nope, not his constitutional authority to do so.

vantexan

He defrauded regulated entities in the state of New York. If he didn’t want to risk getting caught and paying the piper then he should have refrained from breaking state law.

There’s no provision that a fraudster shouldn’t be responsible for disgorgement just because he doesn’t have cash. Trump can sell assets, have a third party pay his way, or declare bankruptcy if he wants to appeal this case.
No one but the state said he committed fraud. The state is using a technicality to go after him. With all the crime problems NYC has AG James focused instead on using her office's resources to find something to go after Trump. She openly campaigned on doing so.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
He's guilty? Of what? The only people saying he committed fraud is the state. And what happens in a deposition? You are asked questions under oath. He gave a truthful answer. And the fine then was set beyond that. No one in the history of the country has faced such a fine. There are no guidelines requiring the court to impose that large of a fine. It's absolutely excessive. Yeah, like Trump is going to turn over all of his liquid assets making it difficult for him to operate.
He was legally found guilty in a court of law of FRAUD . The end
Your opinion means absolutely nothing on the legality.
Again: bonds are always set in appeals, and setting a bond in absolutely no way violates his rights. Rather it protects the state .
Trump ( despite saying he did) doesn’t have the cash to pay the bond. I am surprised he didn’t have the money set aside just in case but that’s neither here nor there
Due to his history of not paying his bills no bond companies will cover his bond.

His daughter is worth over a billion and even she wont help him. None of the other Billionaire republicans will help him.
I’d say not even his friends will
Help him but I’m not sure he has any friends

vantexan

He was legally found guilty in a court of law of FRAUD . The end
Your opinion means absolutely nothing on the legality.
Again: bonds are always set in appeals, and setting a bond in absolutely no way violates his rights. Rather it protects the state .
Trump ( despite saying he did) doesn’t have the cash to pay the bond. I am surprised he didn’t have the money set aside just in case but that’s neither here nor there
Due to his history of not paying his bills no bond companies will cover his bond.

His daughter is worth over a billion and even she wont help him. None of the other Billionaire republicans will help him.
I’d say not even his friends will
Help him but I’m not sure he has any friends
I know you're loving this but Trump's good day will come. And then you'll be crying about how the system is rigged. Good luck.

vantexan

No one but states also say people commit murder and hold them accountable either lol
No one but states say people commit murder? Since when? The affected families don't say so and so killed my sister? They don't demand justice? Where were the banks/companies saying Trump defrauded them? Not one. They even testified to that.

Next Day Err

No one but states say people commit murder? Since when? The affected families don't say so and so killed my sister? They don't demand justice? Where were the banks/companies saying Trump defrauded them? Not one. They even testified to that.
States hold people accountable for laws broken in said states! lol you are you not getting it

vantexan

States hold people accountable for laws broken in said states! lol you are you not getting it
He only broke a law because the state said he broke a law. He was doing what is standard practice. Not one bank came forward to file a complaint saying he defrauded them. He was railroaded by the State of New York's AG.