THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

vantexan

Women are pissed the :censored2: off and are going to vote in November. You've made your bed, radicals, get ready to lie down in it.
As usual after over three years of failed policies Democrats start harping on the one issue they think might win them the election. If inflation keeps rising, if people are getting hurt in the grocery store and at the pump, if they're working long hours to just pay rent, then Biden is toast. And polls show most Americans think Biden is too old to continue.

vantexan

Then it's not murder. Only murder is murder.
Taking your own child's life for no other reason than having a baby is going to make things difficult financially is absolutely premeditated murder with the state's blessing. Some of us are willing to compromise and say if you must then do it before there's a heartbeat. But that's not enough for diehard abortion supporters. You want the right to kill your baby at any time for any reason right up until before birth. So much so that if the baby survives the attempt and is born alive then they want the baby to be killed because that was the mother's wish. Don't tell me that's not so because I've seen numerous prominent Democrats including Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton argue that. Saw the former Democratic governor of Virginia, a medical doctor, explain what that entailed after such a live birth. You are supporting monstrous behavior and whether you believe in God or not you should believe in the sanctity of human life.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Give me any credible source that claims her story is a lie.
The ad says it's illegal for a doctor to remove a dead baby from her.

That's not true anywhere in this country.

Anyone who can think rationally knows that.

You didn't think about it at all though.
You just accept Democrat propaganda no matter what.

vantexan

Cry me a long river, dude. That's politics. People have short memories.
Four years of being beat up by Joe Biden's failed policies should jog their memories. Tell you what, if he's reelected after the last four years then people are truly getting the government they deserve. The rest of us will have to suffer too.

Next Day Err

The ad says it's illegal for a doctor to remove a dead baby from her.

That's not true anywhere in this country.

Anyone who can think rationally knows that.

You didn't think about it at all though.
You just accept Democrat propaganda no matter what.
Zurawski previously told CNN she was denied abortion care after she had pregnancy complications. Eighteen weeks into her pregnancy, Zurawski’s water broke, which put her at high risk for a life-threatening infection. Zurawski’s baby, named Willow, was sure to die. Willow still had a heartbeat, and so doctors said that under Texas law, they were unable to terminate the pregnancy.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/11/16/health/abortion-texas-sepsis/index.html
Zurawski told lawmakers Wednesday thatk she received an emergency abortion only after her condition worsened and she went into septic shock– adding that she may have been one of the first patients affected in the state of Texas after Roe was overturned, removing the federal right to an abortion.
Some more detail. Reaffirms my disgust for the unjust Texas law. Women belong to the state, they have no freedom as equals to men. And they will vote.