THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

vantexan

Some more detail. Reaffirms my disgust for the unjust Texas law. Women belong to the state, they have no freedom as equals to men. And they will vote.
You sure hope that moms trying to feed their kids with ever higher prices will say no, that's not as important as killing my baby if I choose to.

vantexan

You're placing a fetus above a woman. Women will vote to protect their freedom and sexual reproduction. I know that makes some men very uncomfortable.
You're putting the right to murder your unborn child at a higher level than protecting that child from harm. And that does make a lot of men very uncomfortable.

vantexan

The lady’s water broke at 18 weeks but because the fetus had a heartbeat the doctors had to send her home. That’s the proximate cause for sepsis.

Are you following?
Her water broke and they didn't try to deliver the baby? Plenty of babies are born prematurely. The law precluded them from aborting the baby. Doesn't pass the smell test.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The lady’s water broke at 18 weeks but because the fetus had a heartbeat the doctors had to send her home. That’s the proximate cause for sepsis.

Are you following?
The ad says she had a miscarriage and she couldn't get the baby removed because of Trump.

Now you're saying the baby had a heartbeat.

Full of lies after lies.
The Democrat way.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Then Harris can be president. At least there won’t be a :censored2: anti-democratic Insurrectionist in the Oval, god willing.
Screenshot_20240302_220630_Chrome.jpg

Next Day Err

The ad says she had a miscarriage and she couldn't get the baby removed because of Trump.

Now you're saying the baby had a heartbeat.

Full of lies after lies.
The Democrat way.
At 18 weeks when a woman’s water breaks that will eventually lead to miscarriage. The ad shortened the story but that’s exactly what it would’ve been. Doctors didn’t perform the abortion when needed and didn’t keep her there at the hospital. It’s dehumanizing towards women that go through this.

Amanda is lucky to be alive. How do you think she will vote?

Next Day Err

But the doctors can still induce birth whether the baby survives or not. The doctors are well aware that sepsis is likely to set in. They still have an ethical obligation. Doesn't pass the smell test.
But they didn’t induce birth. Trump’s SC picks overturned Roe and set all this in motion. If not for Dobbs the doctors would’ve made the clearly correct decision without the chilling effect of the anti-woman Texas law.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Democrats support abortion during full term birth. They push these silly lies about miscarriages and healthcare because they know their radical position is indefensible.