THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh, there’s no doubt. Trump is a racist.
The modern Democrat party...

Adobe_20210611_133923.png

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Kara Young… The girlfriend of racist Trump in the 1990’s. I’m sure MSM has informed their watchers about this half black woman Trump dated.

IMG_1613.jpeg

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

"He was very welcome. People were excited to see him. People showed up in support of him, and people, of course, were from all four institutions within the AUC, the local HBCU community in Atlanta, and they all showed up in support of him," she continued.

Biden's support among Black voters has fallen to just 63%, down from the 92% that Pew Research Center data shows he won in the 2020 presidential election. His support among Hispanic voters is down to 34% from 59%.

Sportello

You should be sued for slander.
There are many here that would be sued before me. BrownFlush comes to mind. It would have to be libel, not slander. I have been slandered by more than one person here with outright lies.

If that one photo is manipulated, how do you explain the others?

Staring into her eyes?

1712939572484.jpeg

Looks like a groomer here:

1712939661828.jpeg

Darmark7

View attachment 479377
more proof trumps a racist. Looks like he's hiding all that hatred

Did you see the videos? Those workers and others were all smiles and praise of Trump. That is what is scaring the Dems so much. When you over use a word it becomes watered down and meaningless. “Racist” has lost its sting but Dems have always used it and doesn’t know how to move on.

PT Car Washer

Trump did exactly what everyone else was doing. No one accused him of fraud except the latest AG who repeatedly vowed in her election campaign that she would get Trump. The governor felt compelled to tell the business community that they had nothing to fear, that they could continue to do exactly the same thing. Don't think for a second that won't be brought up in the appeals court. Using the power of the state to target political enemies. If this case isn't overturned you can expect more flight out of New York.
No man is above the law.

Sportello

more proof Trump's a racist. Looks like he's hiding all that hatred
Looks like the Ozempic is working.
Did you see the videos? Those workers and others were all smiles and praise of Trump. That is what is scaring the Dems so much. When you over use a word it becomes watered down and meaningless. “Racist” has lost its sting but Dems have always used it and doesn’t know how to move on.
Agreed! The workers were thrilled. Let's be honest. The location was screened and the guests were chosen. I never saw cash change hands, which isn't surprising. Last I saw he was begging for a buck on social media.

I also agree that the word "racism" has lost its meaning, in all of it's forms. A racist is someone who believes one race is superior to another. That's it.

You can say I don't trust Asians', or 'Mexicans scare me' or 'I just don't like Black people'. That makes you a jerk, not a racist. Thinking you are 'better' than any of those 'others' is what makes one a racist.

Darmark7

Actually I believe that money does buy you legal protection. Look how many years his money has protected him from prosecution.

I also believe that money, a powerful position or knowing the right people can give a person “Legal protection“ which means some people are above the law.
For people in power to say “ No one is above the law” is a slap in our face. They want the peasants to believe and repeat it.

tourists24

Actually I believe that money does buy you legal protection. Look how many years his money has protected him from prosecution.
that luck seems to have run out now that his political opposition has decided to go after him. It's almost as if it timed to ensure he can't be president again. I know several other countries that use this same tactic so it'll be fun to see if it works

PT Car Washer

I also believe that money, a powerful position or knowing the right people can give a person “Legal protection“ which means some people are above the law.
For people in power to say “ No one is above the law” is a slap in our face. They want the peasants to believe and repeat it.
I guess we will see next week if and when trumps criminal trial begins. Still think trump will pull some legal trick to delay it again.