THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

vantexan

Yes, war.
My point is after war, there is a winner and loser, agreements, etc.
There will be no agreement, no terms. That's been tried. Israel must not exist. Period.
But Israel won't just take it lying down. Can't get around it, there's war, and Hamas is losing. Their only hope is public opinion turning against Israel. Doubt that Israel cares what Biden's political problems are and are definitely looking forward to a more supportive administration. Until then the useful idiots are playing into Hamas hands.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
But Israel won't just take it lying down. Can't get around it, there's war, and Hamas is losing. Their only hope is public opinion turning against Israel. Doubt that Israel cares what Biden's political problems are and are definitely looking forward to a more supportive administration. Until then the useful idiots are playing into Hamas hands.
They're not going to take it.
When I say, kill them all, I mean it. There is no other solution. Until one or the other is totally wiped out, the bloodshed will never end.

vantexan

Since he was a Democrat then, pedo behavior is accepted as normal.
Always fun to watch Dems be so supportive of the gay etc community but are willing to destroy someone by suggesting that person is a closet homosexual or some such. Never ceases to amaze me the lengths the Dems go to destroy people and yet our forum's resident liberals cheer it on like it's perfectly fine as long as it's their party doing the destroying.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Since he was a Democrat then, pedo behavior is accepted as normal.
1712958971027.png

The christian way.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Genocide?

You profess to be a Christian?
You ever read the Old Testament?
I don't have a problem admitting that a people or a country needs to be wiped out. You can continue to think that peace is possible with these inbred goat facking terrorist. I know better.

God fixed the problem more than once the only way it could be fixed.

vantexan

If a Palestinian is left breathing, Hamas is alive and well and the door will not be closed on what happened Oct.7. It will happen over and over and...
Learn from history...or not.
Sorry, it's one thing to fight to defend yourself and your family. Quite another to slaughter innocent people on the chance some of them might be killers someday. Should we exterminate all Russians or Chinese because some are working to harm us? Doesn't matter what some Palestinians in the future might or even definitely will do. Really no different than the liberals arguing that babies can be killed in the womb because they may cause the mother financial harm if born.