THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) passed. Warrantless spying on American citizens but The bill requires the FBI to notify and seek consent from Congress before violating the privacy of Congressmen. Because Congress is “above the law.”

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Yet another decision by Biden driving up the price of oil again. Those higher fees will be passed on to the consumers.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
facebook_1712948552356_7184626964944740542.jpg

Next Day Err

Yet another decision by Biden driving up the price of oil again. Those higher fees will be passed on to the consumers.

Right, but oil produced in those areas will still have to be sold at whatever the global commodity price is. Would be surprised if this affects the national price of oil more than by a penny or two. But of course this is red meat to right wingers.

vantexan

Hamas terrorist attacks Israeli citizens and soldiers and that justifies Israel to kill 10s of thousands of Gazan women and children?
About half of the Palestinians killed have been Hamas soldiers. The innocent lives lost are unfortunate, but wouldn't have happened if Hamas wasn't using human shields. Most of the Gaza population is on the far south end of the strip after Israel gave them time to gather there. And the October 7th attack wasn't a one off. It was the worst of hundreds of attacks over decades and Israel is saying no more. Hamas wanted war and now they have it.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
What's fascinating is I believe Trump was a Democrat in those pictures. This was never an issue until he became a Republican. As we know all too well Democrats protect their own. But stray from the plantation and they come up with all kinds of ways to smear you.
Since he was a Democrat then, pedo behavior is accepted as normal.