THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
you start this statement off saying he didn’t say he had dementia because “I don’t think Hur is a medical doctor or able to give such a diagnosis.”

Then end it by saying his mental state isn’t a glowing review and then quote him. And the quote is just saying he doesn’t think a jury would convict him and maybe because they’d see him as he saw him, an elderly well meaning man with memory problems

Well meaning. The guy doing the investigation even said he believes he was well meaning. That’s the reason he didn’t recommend charges

It’s the same at ups, dishonesty goes a long way in your fight if you’re being investigated for something

You don’t want to see it, but the cases between pence, Biden and trump are different

There’s a reason trump was charged and Biden and pence weren’t

There’s a reason trump was raided and Biden and pence weren’t. And it’s not some deep state conspiracy like trump wants you to believe
Have you ever seen prisoners in a jail? They’re all liars who didn’t do what they were convicted of. Biden is of the same cloth. Trump may be as well, but don’t dismiss what Joe Biden is while condemning Trump.

Box Ox

Yep. If Biden started talking to the wall or wandering off it wouldn't be in the written transcript.
Or, if heaven forbid, we heard him stuttering badly. That would certainly give people who weren't aware of his stuttering something to point to.
Biden speaking in 2015. How much stuttering do you hear?

So now his stuttering is a conspiracy theory?

I think it's a vastly overused excuse for the current state of his speech.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I said the report shows they're not charging him because he has dementia.

Your response is an article about someone in Texas with dementia getting six months in jail for murder.
You're not very good at this.

You think an article about someone with dementia in Texas who got 6 months in jail for murder is relevant to this discussion.

Try harder buddy.

HarryWarden

You're not very good at this.

You think an article about someone with dementia in Texas who got 6 months in jail for murder is relevant to this discussion.

Try harder buddy.
It’s very relevant when the discussion is whether a “dementia patient” can be charged for their crimes

You are very bad at this. For your own sake, go back to hiding and hitting the thumb down button on every comment that remotely triggers you, you’re only hurting your case by typing

Thebrownblob

you start this statement off saying he didn’t say he had dementia because “I don’t think Hur is a medical doctor or able to give such a diagnosis.”

Then end it by saying his mental state isn’t a glowing review and then quote him. And the quote is just saying he doesn’t think a jury would convict him and maybe because they’d see him as he saw him, an elderly well meaning man with memory problems

Well meaning. The guy doing the investigation even said he believes he was well meaning. That’s the reason he didn’t recommend charges

It’s the same at ups, dishonesty goes a long way in your fight if you’re being investigated for something

You don’t want to see it, but the cases between pence, Biden and trump are different

There’s a reason trump was charged and Biden and pence weren’t

There’s a reason trump was raided and Biden and pence weren’t. And it’s not some deep state conspiracy like trump wants you to believe
You’re quite confused, UPSs hearing are not legal proceedings. Nor are they a court of law.

Joe Biden‘s case has nothing to do with Donald Trump‘s case. We don’t measure if someone should go to trial if somebody else “broke the law bigger.”

If you cannot see the numerous inconsistencies with Mr. Hurr’s report then I don’t know what to tell you.

Your fallback is always Donald Trump is worse that’s why he’s being charged. OK great that doesn’t give Joe Biden a pass. And When did I ever say Donald Trump definitely shouldn’t be charged? I’m perfectly fine with having this case go to court just like I would’ve been perfectly fine having Biden’s case go to court. One gets off and one doesn’t so be it. If both get found guilty so be it. Mr. Herr’s reasonings are ridiculous. And his report is juvenile.

HarryWarden

You’re quite confused, UPSs hearing are not legal proceedings. Nor are they a court of law.

Joe Biden‘s case has nothing to do with Donald Trump‘s case. We don’t measure if someone should go to trial if somebody else “broke the law bigger.”

If you cannot see the numerous inconsistencies with Mr. Hurr’s report then I don’t know what to tell you.

Your fallback is always Donald Trump is worse that’s why he’s being charged. OK great that doesn’t give Joe Biden a pass. And When did I ever say Donald Trump definitely shouldn’t be charged? I’m perfectly fine with having this case go to court just like I would’ve been perfectly fine having Biden’s case go to court. One gets off and one doesn’t so be it. If both get found guilty so be it. Mr. Herr’s reasonings are ridiculous. And his report is juvenile.
You’re being way too literal with my analogy

Besides, why do you think they raided and charged trump but not pence or Biden?

Why do you keep ignoring my examples of Biden and pence cooperating while trump lied and obstructed?

Why do you keep ignoring the tape of trump bragging he has classified documents and showing them to guests?

Why do you keep ignoring the level of classified documents trump had, that are so classified even the president can’t declassify it?

Thebrownblob

You’re being way too literal with my analogy

Besides, why do you think they raided and charged trump but not pence or Biden?

Why do you keep ignoring my examples of Biden and pence cooperating while trump lied and obstructed?

Why do you keep ignoring the tape of trump bragging he has classified documents and showing them to guests?

Why do you keep ignoring the level of classified documents trump had, that are so classified even the president can’t declassify it?
Why do you keep accusing me of ignoring anything when I said I’m perfectly fine with Trump being on trial? You’ve got me confused with someone else. It’s like you don’t even read my response lol

And I broke down your analogy exactly like it should be because it has nothing to do with actual law like this does.

HarryWarden

Why do you keep accusing me of ignoring anything when I said I’m perfectly fine with Trump being on trial? You’ve got me confused with someone else. It’s like you don’t even read my response lol

And I broke down your analogy exactly like it should be because it has nothing to do with actual law like this does.
Because my point is, that’s why trump is charged and Biden and pence are not. They didn’t do those things

Thebrownblob

Because my point is, that’s why trump is charged and Biden and pence are not. They didn’t do those things
Biden broke the law knowingly and had those records for many years. Had he given them back as soon as He found them I might feel differently.
It wasn’t until he was found out to have them, he acted all innocent and gave them back. Wasn’t that innocent when he was telling his ghost writer that he had them and bragging about it. So he actually did do some of those things.

Also He stored them haphazardly the same thing he said Trump was irresponsible for doing. Very hypocritical if not illegal.

Mike Pence may have an advertently had a few files that he did not know about. I am not sure.