THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

HarryWarden

Biden broke the law knowingly and had those records for many years. Had he given them back as soon as He found them I might feel differently.
It wasn’t until he was found out to have them, he acted all innocent and gave them back. Wasn’t that innocent when he was telling his ghost writer that he had them and bragging about it. So he actually did do some of those things.

Also He stored them haphazardly the same thing he said Trump was irresponsible for doing. Very hypocritical if not illegal.

Mike Pence may have an advertently had a few files that he did not know about. I am not sure.
Again, you are ignoring what I just said. Biden gave them back when asked. He believed they were his property. When asked he gave them back immediately. Trump did the opposite. He lied and stalled and obstructed, multiple times

Trump is on tape showing them to guests and bragging that they should be declassified but he didn’t.

And again, you are ignoring that the type of documents trump had are so severe that they wouldn’t even be able to be declassified by him

vantexan

Again, you are ignoring what I just said. Biden gave them back when asked. He believed they were his property. When asked he gave them back immediately. Trump did the opposite. He lied and stalled and obstructed, multiple times

Trump is on tape showing them to guests and bragging that they should be declassified but he didn’t.

And again, you are ignoring that the type of documents trump had are so severe that they wouldn’t even be able to be declassified by him
When asked his aides went to multiple sites and located documents. Where is this law that lets you off the hook for breaking other laws if you immediately say you're sorry?

Sportello

Who says ‘Happy Memorial Day’?

1716839714848.jpeg

HarryWarden

Biden broke the law knowingly and had those records for many years. Had he given them back as soon as He found them I might feel differently.
That’s exactly what happened. Biden is the one who informed the authorities of what he had

I promise I’m not trying to be rude when I say this, but I’m genuinely curious how much of this case you know? Again, I am not trying to attack you, there is a lot of misinformation on this case, and it’s being done on purpose to muddy the waters, to get normally unbiased people like you to think these two cases are the same and that trump is being treated unfairly

l

“On November 2, 2022, Biden's attorneys discovered the first set of classified documents in a locked closet at the Penn Biden Center; they reported them that day to the National Archives and Records Administration(NARA), which retrieved them the next day.”
Also He stored them haphazardly the same thing he said Trump was irresponsible for doing. Very hypocritical if not illegal.
The first documents were in a locked closet at the penn biden center. The rest were in his garage, and were his personal notebook containing notes from him during his time

There were 25-30 documents, compared to the hundreds and hundreds of trumps, and again the classification and information in these documents are VERY different

vantexan

That’s exactly what happened. Biden is the one who informed the authorities of what he had

I promise I’m not trying to be rude when I say this, but I’m genuinely curious how much of this case you know? Again, I am not trying to attack you, there is a lot of misinformation on this case, and it’s being done on purpose to muddy the waters, to get normally unbiased people like you to think these two cases are the same and that trump is being treated unfairly

l

“On November 2, 2022, Biden's attorneys discovered the first set of classified documents in a locked closet at the Penn Biden Center; they reported them that day to the National Archives and Records Administration(NARA), which retrieved them the next day.”

The first documents were in a locked closet at the penn biden center. The rest were in his garage, and were his personal notebook containing notes from him during his time

There were 25-30 documents, compared to the hundreds and hundreds of trumps, and again the classification and information in these documents are VERY different
Funny that nothing was done until after Trump was charged. Ever hear of CYA?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

l

What was the initial violation(s) of the law?

This is what you are willing to ignore.

You then attempt to mollify Biden’s violations, and magnify Trump’s in order to draw a distinction that occurred years after the fact.

You are disingenuous.

HarryWarden

What was the initial violation(s) of the law?

This is what you are willing to ignore.

You then attempt to mollify Biden’s violations, and magnify Trump’s in order to draw a distinction that occurred years after the fact.

You are disingenuous.
im doing no such thing

The special counsel report said it. It said that what trump did was different then Biden. It said Biden cooperated and gave a voluntary interview. It said trump lied and obstructed

Trump had nuclear weapon documents. Trump was bragging and showing it to guests

You tell me, why did they charge trump but not Biden or Pence?

There’s two scenarios. What Biden and Pence did was not as bad as trump, or there is a conspiracy against trump and they’re out to get him

Thebrownblob

l

I’m curious why you know that Biden knew he had top-secret documents as far back as 2017 that we know of for sure, and didn’t turn them in, then why are you accusing me of not knowing what I’m talking about when clearly you don’t, or you’re so partisan you just won’t see it. So he KNEW he had them for over five years, that we know for sure, and that’s OK with you?

“The report said federal investigators found a box labeled “mark Z” and that a recorded conversation with Zwonitzer in 2017 included Biden telling the ghostwriter that he'd “just found all the classified stuff downstairs,” referring to a home he was renting in Virginia”

In case you’re not sure what a false claim is, that’s also known as a lie.

Last edited:

HarryWarden

I’m curious why you know that Biden knew he had top-secret documents as far back as 2017 that we know of for sure, and didn’t turn them in, then why are you accusing me of not knowing what I’m talking about when clearly you don’t, or you’re so partisan you just won’t see it. So he KNEW he had them for over five years, that we know for sure, and that’s OK with you?

“The report said federal investigators found a box labeled “mark Z” and that a recorded conversation with Zwonitzer in 2017 included Biden telling the ghostwriter that he'd “just found all the classified stuff downstairs,” referring to a home he was renting in Virginia”

In case you’re not sure what a false claim is, that’s also known as a lie.
from your link

“And he wrote that “the evidence does not show that when Mr. Biden shared the specific passages with his ghostwriter, Mr. Biden knew the passages were classified and intended to share classified information.”

Besides the point, can you tell me in your own opinion, why was trump charged and not pence or Biden?

Do you believe it is a conspiracy against trump? Or that the cases are different and maybe there’s more to the trump case than the public even knows? And there’s a reason the special counsel report against Biden made a point to say the cases between the two are very different?

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Donald is a shoe in for President---Most of the whole country is pissed at Biden for the way he is NOT handling the illegal border crossings and the super fast rising cost of living. Donald is so popular I bet he will even take Mn. this time.

Even CNN is saying it. We have to thank the Democrats. They have done everything wrong trying to destroy him. He could of never done this without them.

Donald Trump Is Polling Better Than Ever In His Political Career – And Here’s The Proof.​

IMG_1669.jpeg

Thebrownblob

from your link

“And he wrote that “the evidence does not show that when Mr. Biden shared the specific passages with his ghostwriter, Mr. Biden knew the passages were classified and intended to share classified information.”

Besides the point, can you tell me in your own opinion, why was trump charged and not pence or Biden?

Do you believe it is a conspiracy against trump? Or that the cases are different and maybe there’s more to the trump case than the public even knows? And there’s a reason the special counsel report against Biden made a point to say the cases between the two are very different?
No, because you still haven’t answered my question why do you think it’s OK for the former senator and vice president who have had and known he had these files that he wasn’t supposed to have.

The only answer you have is that somehow I think Trump is a victim. Or there’s a conspiracy lol Couldn’t care less, he’s going to have a trial and if the evidence is sufficient then he should get whatever penalty he has coming, same as Joe Biden.

And it appears there’s very little evidence to suggest that Mike Pence understood he had them or knew. If he made a mistake, Im OK with not charging him, and would’ve been OK with not charging Joe Biden, but clearly he didn’t make a mistake. He made a choice knowingly.

HarryWarden

No, because you still haven’t answered my question why do you think it’s OK for the former senator and vice president who have had and known he had these files that he wasn’t supposed to have.

The only answer you have is that somehow I think Trump is a victim. Or there’s a conspiracy lol Couldn’t care less, he’s going to have a trial and if the evidence is sufficient then he should get whatever penalty he has coming, same as Joe Biden.

And it appears there’s very little evidence to suggest that Mike Pence understood he had them or knew. If he made a mistake, Im OK with not charging him, and would’ve been OK with not charging Joe Biden, but clearly he didn’t make a mistake. He made a choice knowingly.
Here’s what I think. I think the documents they had were much different. Biden bad 25 documents, they were his personal folders and notes that contained classified information. If you know anything about government work, more things get classified than not. I imagine most politicians have “classified” information.

Again, there are 2 main differences in these cases, as the special counsel pointed out

The levels of classification, and the response to being told they needed it back

Biden never refused when asked for documents back. He let them search, he gave a voluntary interview, and he gave everything back that was asked to be back. Same with Pence

Trump was asked to give back, he said no. They asked again, he said no again. Then he asked his lawyers to lie. Then he gave some back and hid some others and lied some more. And he lied again. He also bragged about not declassifying them and he showed them to guests. He had his valet move and hide documents. He obstructed the investigation.

But the biggest point, that you have ignored every single time and continue to ignore

Trump had documents that were so sensitive that not even the president is allowed to declassify them. The president is able to declassify almost everything himself, except for certain information regarding our nuclear weapon information. These are top secret classified documents that should not even leave the room, that needs congress to work together to declassify due to the atomic energy act of 1945

Again, there is a reason the fbi raided trump. And there is 2 possibilities. The deep state is out to get him, or he committed a serious crime

A trump appointed Republican counsel said the cases are different. I don’t know why it’s so hard for you to accept that also

vantexan

Here’s what I think. I think the documents they had were much different. Biden bad 25 documents, they were his personal folders and notes that contained classified information. If you know anything about government work, more things get classified than not. I imagine most politicians have “classified” information.

Again, there are 2 main differences in these cases, as the special counsel pointed out

The levels of classification, and the response to being told they needed it back

Biden never refused when asked for documents back. He let them search, he gave a voluntary interview, and he gave everything back that was asked to be back. Same with Pence

Trump was asked to give back, he said no. They asked again, he said no again. Then he asked his lawyers to lie. Then he gave some back and hid some others and lied some more. And he lied again. He also bragged about not declassifying them and he showed them to guests. He had his valet move and hide documents. He obstructed the investigation.

But the biggest point, that you have ignored every single time and continue to ignore

Trump had documents that were so sensitive that not even the president is allowed to declassify them. The president is able to declassify almost everything himself, except for certain information regarding our nuclear weapon information. These are top secret classified documents that should not even leave the room, that needs congress to work together to declassify due to the atomic energy act of 1945

Again, there is a reason the fbi raided trump. And there is 2 possibilities. The deep state is out to get him, or he committed a serious crime

A trump appointed Republican counsel said the cases are different. I don’t know why it’s so hard for you to accept that also
25 documents? All those boxes in 24 locations comprised 25 documents? And here's a news flash: if you mishandle top secret documents it's a felony. Biden committed multiple felonies. Make excuses all you want but if our Justice Department doesn't go after everyone who commit felonies, makes exceptions, then we have no justice.

HarryWarden

25 documents? All those boxes in 24 locations comprised 25 documents? And here's a news flash: if you mishandle top secret documents it's a felony. Biden committed multiple felonies. Make excuses all you want but if our Justice Department doesn't go after everyone who commit felonies, makes exceptions, then we have no justice.
So why do you believe that they decided to charge trump and not Biden or pence?

Are you saying you believe they’re specifically after trump? So the fbi and even trumps appointed Republican special counsel is on it too?

And if you believe this, why? I’ve never gotten a clear answer for why people believe all these witch-hunts against trump

Why trump? Why not any other Republican president before him? Really, what is he doing that would make the fbi and republicans work together to target him? No other Republican president has gone through this

Trump is a freakin real estate tv star from the 80s, who bankrupted himself 6 times and is an attentionwhore who will do anything for a buck. Don’t you think maybe it’s possible he’s just a crook? Wouldn’t that be a little more simple of an answer?