THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well that just sealed the deal for me. You’re a liar. I’m done responding to you, I’ll check back in once trump gets another guilty charge or he loses the next election. Take it easy
LMFAO
You have some weird delusions about me secretly being a moderator and deleting posts and so I'm a liar now.

Take a deep breath my friend.
We've still got months until the election, you're really going to have to try harder to keep it together.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Screenshot_20240528_161206_X.jpg

Appvol

How much did trump spend on the border wall? That apparently didn’t do anything to help since the border is considered “wide open”
Didn’t Biden stop the wall. Since Texas cracked down on the border and told Biden to piss off California is where they are going now

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
The Border was closed and secure in 2021. U.S. Homeland Security chief Alejandro Mayorkas said that the country’s southwestern border with Mexico is “secure” and “closed,” So that means some time after 2021 Biden’s administration did something that made it not closed and secure. Biden has said he inherited a broken border from Trump but if he made it closed and secure in 2021 then any problem now is all on Biden. He evidently knew how to close it and secure it before so if there is a problem now it is all on him.

PT Car Washer

The Border was closed and secure in 2021. U.S. Homeland Security chief Alejandro Mayorkas said that the country’s southwestern border with Mexico is “secure” and “closed,” So that means some time after 2021 Biden’s administration did something that made it not closed and secure. Biden has said he inherited a broken border from Trump but if he made it closed and secure in 2021 then any problem now is all on Biden. He evidently knew how to close it and secure it before so if there is a problem now it is all on him.
I don't know what you mean by the border is closed. Millions of people everyday cross the border daily to work or shop. Mexico and Canada are the US biggest trading partners.

Darmark7

I don't know what you mean by the border is closed. Millions of people everyday cross the border daily to work or shop. Mexico and Canada are the US biggest trading partners.

We are not talking about legal crossing. Biden’s Homeland security chief Mayorkas made it perfectly clear that the border was closed and secure when he was talking about illegal crossings. I’ll put the video of it up so you will know this was the truth in 2021 when this video was made. He makes it perfectly clear that the Biden’s administration has fixed the mess Trump left them at the border. The first 30 seconds of the video he says it. The border mess is all on Biden at this point.

HarryWarden

We are not talking about legal crossing. Biden’s Homeland security chief Mayorkas made it perfectly clear that the border was closed and secure when he was talking about illegal crossings. I’ll put the video of it up so you will know this was the truth in 2021 when this video was made. He makes it perfectly clear that the Biden’s administration has fixed the mess Trump left them at the border. The first 30 seconds of the video he says it. The border mess is all on Biden at this point.

Well they didn’t remove the wall, so what happened?

Darmark7

Well they didn’t remove the wall, so what happened?

Biden was against the wall. Evidently he was right that he could get the border closed and secure without it but the question is why did he open and unsecure it after 2021? Another question why is he now acting like it is a problem when he evidently has the answer on how to close and secure the border?

HarryWarden

Biden was against the wall. Evidently he was right that he could get the border closed and secure without it but the question is why did he open and unsecure it after 2021? Another question why is he now acting like it is a problem when he evidently has the answer on how to close and secure the border?
But he didn’t take the wall down so how is the border now open?

Darmark7

But he didn’t take the wall down so how is the border now open?

We know Trump only got a few miles of the wall up and walls don’t work anyway so we have to ask what did Biden do to close and secure the border in just a short year after he inherited a broken border from Trump and what did he do after 2021 to sabotage the border to the mess, he himself, says it is in now and why did he do it. Sounds evil to me.

Last edited:

PT Car Washer

We know Trump only got a few miles of the wall up and walls don’t work anyway so we have to ask what did Biden do to close and secure the border in just a short year after he inherited a broken border from Trump and what did he do after 2021 to sabotage the border to the mess, he himself, says it is in now and why did he do it. Sounds evil to me.
It was all of those on the right who told the world that the US border was open and encouraged migrants to come North. And then when Congress had a Bill to fund Border protection, voted it down.

Darmark7

It was all of those on the right who told the world that the US border was open and encouraged migrants to come North. And then when Congress had a Bill to fund Border protection, voted it down.

Biden had the border closed and secure in 2021. So it doesn’t matter what the Republicans told migrants. The border was closed and secure in 2021. Mayorkas confirmed this. Biden had to opened it up and unsecured it sometime after that. Then he says he will work on the border for more money and laws that guarantees that illegals can keep coming. The Dems wanted to pass a bill that cost tax payers money and still let in 5000 illegals a day. That’s 1,825,000 each and every year. So the Republicans said ”No.” Why would they give money to an open border of 1,825,000 illegals each year when Joe knows how to close and secure the border without any help. He did it in 2021… Right? With no help from the Republicans.
Can’t spin out of this one. The border crisis is all on Biden!

Last edited: