THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Doublestandards

They're next in line after they're sworn into office. They don't automatically become the candidate LMFAO

You haven't even had your convention yet.
Your party could choose to respect the democratic process if they wanted to.

Lol
DB52A0AF-FF1A-49F3-BDF9-E08A0ED46D6C.gif

Thebrownblob

View attachment 493925

From her campaign website.
“Installing Kamala Harris as the Democratic nominee and an unknown vice president without any public voting process would make the modern Democratic Party a party of hypocrites. It would undermine their credibility on issues related to democracy. Imagine our first Black woman president not having won some sort of public nomination process.”

I actually agree with this.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!

We are dealing with the Democrat party that doesn’t know what a woman or a man is and you all act like it’s strange they don’t understand that an Indian is not a Black person. But then again we are dealing with the party that thinks you are whatever you identify as so it is easy to see how these Democrats can call Kamala black.

Next Day Err

“Installing Kamala Harris as the Democratic nominee and an unknown vice president without any public voting process would make the modern Democratic Party a party of hypocrites. It would undermine their credibility on issues related to democracy. Imagine our first Black woman president not having won some sort of public nomination process.”

I actually agree with this.
If Joe Biden had died this is the situation we would be in. He stepped away from the nomination and endorsed her. She’s getting his delegates because they all agreed.

Thebrownblob

If Joe Biden had died this is the situation we would be in. He stepped away from the nomination and endorsed her. She’s getting his delegates because they all agreed.
That’s not how it’s supposed to work and you know it.

BLM doesn’t agree with it either. They’re still time to have a process and they should.

“We do not live in a dictatorship. Delegates are not oligarchs. Any attempt to evade or override the will of voters in our primary system—no matter how historic the candidate—must be condemned. We demand an informal, virtual snap primary now that the incumbent president is no longer in the running.”

Next Day Err

That’s not how it’s supposed to work and you know it.

BLM doesn’t agree with it either. They’re still time to have a process and they should.

“We do not live in a dictatorship. Delegates are not oligarchs. Any attempt to evade or override the will of voters in our primary system—no matter how historic the candidate—must be condemned. We demand an informal, virtual snap primary now that the incumbent president is no longer in the running.”
I’m not against a snap election. She’s gonna win it anyway.