THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Thebrownblob

She’s got the delegates which is the whole ball of wax. It’s done. It’s Harris vs. Trump, let’s get used to it.
Oh, I’m perfectly used to it, but apparently many of the constituents you’re worried about are not, they won’t be quiet.

“At Black Lives Matter, our focus is on building strong communities, addressing root issues, and creating spaces of justice and joy. This election process has been a disservice to our communities and to democracy. Historically, Black people have been loyal Democratic voters, but time and again, the party has taken our votes for granted and prioritized political theatrics over our real needs.”

Thebrownblob

Who else would even run at this point? Newsom and Whitmer both said they’re out, so it would pretty much probably be Harris, manchin and rfk jr right?
You believe them? Politics is a dirty game. Money runs the show. If it didn’t, Joe Biden would still be in, but the money told him he had to leave. Pretty sad state of affairs for the American political system, but here we are.

Next Day Err

Oh, I’m perfectly used to it, but apparently many of the constituents you’re worried about are not, they won’t be quiet.

“At Black Lives Matter, our focus is on building strong communities, addressing root issues, and creating spaces of justice and joy. This election process has been a disservice to our communities and to democracy. Historically, Black people have been loyal Democratic voters, but time and again, the party has taken our votes for granted and prioritized political theatrics over our real needs.”
BLM is concerned with police brutality that disproportionately affects Black Americans. They’ve never like Harris because of her background as a prosecutor.

Thebrownblob

BLM is concerned with police brutality that disproportionately affects Black Americans. They’ve never like Harris because of her background as a prosecutor.
They said nothing of that in their disapproval of what they’re doing in this process. They said they were not against her at all just the way they’re doing it is undemocratic and hypocritical.

They are right.

Next Day Err

They said nothing of that in their disapproval of what they’re doing in this process. They said they were not against her at all just the way they’re doing it is undemocratic and hypocritical.

They are right.
Meh. Party delegates used to pick primary candidates all the time to run for the general. I’m somewhat agnostic on primaries in America anyway. They tend to energize the extremes and that’s who we’re more likely to end up with in the general election.

As far as democracy goes, I’m more concerned that Trump tried to twist the arms of Attorneys General to get them to change the votes in his favor.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Who else would even run at this point? Newsom and Whitmer both said they’re out, so it would pretty much probably be Harris, manchin and rfk jr right?
A lot of big donors aren't backing Harris. They're thinking is an opportunity was missed to get someone else. Newsom & Whitmer don't want it because they know they can't beat Trump.

Doublestandards

You believe them? Politics is a dirty game. Money runs the show. If it didn’t, Joe Biden would still be in, but the money told him he had to leave. Pretty sad state of affairs for the American political system, but here we are.
That’s very true, but you also know politics is a corrupt game and all about who you know. All the big names on the dem side have endorsed kamala, I can’t imagine it would be good for their future politcial careers to throw a wrench in such an important stage of the game.

That’s just my opinion though, I could be wrong (wouldn’t be the first time)

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1721793553512.png