THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Which ones do you not believe?

Don’t worry these are the same people that fell for the fake vax and called Ivermectin horse medicine. They fall for whatever the propaganda tells them.

IMG_4127.jpeg

Commercial Inside Release

What exactly are people in Haiti eating? It was almost half a year ago, when the news clips were showing the country under the control of marauding gangs. It didn't look like there was any food commerce back then, and there probably isn't any, now. Haiti is on the verge of famine.

I very seriously doubt there are any dogs or cats left in Haiti.
Once you start...

Thebrownblob

What exactly are people in Haiti eating? It was almost half a year ago, when the news clips were showing the country under the control of marauding gangs. It didn't look like there was any food commerce back then, and there probably isn't any, now. Haiti is on the verge of famine.

I very seriously doubt there are any dogs or cats left in Haiti.
Once you start...
I guarantee if people are hungry enough……

The Haitian population has a very different way of life. Lots of voodoo as well.

Darmark7

Come on I want some of the ones that fell for the fake Vax and ivermectin being horse medicine to chime in. Come on guys show us who you are. Maybe tell us how Trump said to inject bleach. I’m counting on you that fell for all this to reveal yourselves.
Very low IQ people that fall again and again for what yhry are told. Sheep and
parrots.

My offer is still out there that anyone that can show me a video of Trump saying to inject bleach I will give them $500. But if you can’t you are a parrot that is a threat to our democracy.. Don’t send me something that you interpreted as this. Show me where Trump said to inject bleach. I’ll up it to $1000. Send me the video. If not acknowledge you are a sheep that parrots that doesn’t think for yourself but parrots what you have been told.

Last edited:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Come on I want some of the ones that fell for the fake Vax and ivermectin being horse medicine to chime in. Come on guys show us who you are. Maybe tell us how Trump said to inject bleach. I’m counting on you that fell for all this to reveal yourselves.
Very low IQ people that fall again and again for what are told. Sheep and
parrots.

My offer is still out there that anyone that can show me a video of Trump saying to inject bleach I will give them $500. But if you can’t and you parroted this lie post that you are a :censored2:.

It has to be out there look at how many parrots said this. Don’t send me something that you interpreted as this. Show me where Trump said to inject bleach. I’ll up it to $1000. Send me the video. If not acknowledge you are a sheep that parrots what you are told without facts.
U will vote trump

Darmark7

U will vote trump

Yep, and the ones that repeat the lies will vote for Kamala. People that fall for the lies and repeat them are Low IQ voters.

Come on. Make a $1000 dollars. Show me a video of Trump saying to inject bleach.

I’ll pay up if you can.,, will you say you are a sheep if you can’t?

Jkloc420

Yep, and the ones that repeat the lies will vote for Kamala. People that fall for the lies and repeat them are Low IQ voters.

Come on. Make a $1000 dollars. Show me a video of Trump saying to inject bleach.
I watched the press conference when he said it, it was a typical trump response that I understood, he wasn't saying to inject bleach, but to someone who has washington think, they took it literally

newfie

The idiot used an AK-47 scoped? Not a very accurate weapon to begin with. Reliable as hell but accuracy, meh. Deranged and ignorant.
how ironic that a russian hater was going to use a russian weapon. he was driving a stolen vehicle with stolen tags. I wonder if he thought he would get away and plant the seed that it was a russian plot.

Darmark7

I watched the press conference when he said it, it was a typical trump response that I understood, he wasn't saying to inject bleach, but to someone who has washington think, they took it literally
If what he said was so bad why not tell exactly what he said? I never heard anyone say anything but he said “to inject bleach” this was a lie parroted by many. Why change someone’s words? If you have to lie to make someone look bad you are a threat to our democracy. My offer stands and I’ll up it to $5000 to anyone that can show me proof that Trump said to “inject bleach”. No one will take me up on the offer to say they are a parrot if they can’t. Show proof. Why? Are people this stupid or don’t they care as long as the lie benefits them?

We have low IQ people on here that said ivermectin is horse medicine. Now these same people are quiet. Why? They arr useful idiots to destroy our democracy.

Come on. I’ll up it to $10,000 if someone can show me where Trump said to inject bleach. Please one of you that has parroted that he said this just admit you are low IQ and believe whatever you are told. I’ll wait.

Darmark7

Why didn’t they use his exact words if they was so bad? Why was everyone saying Trump said to inject bleach?

No one said anything except Trump said “to inject bleach” why did they repeat a lie? Why won’t anyone on BC fess up and say they repeated a lie. I stand behind what I say. I’ll up it again. I’ll give anyone $20,000, 2000 shares of UPS stock and I’ll give proof I’ll vote for Kamala if they show me Trump saying to “inject bleach”. I ask in response that anyone on BC that repeated that lie just to acknowledge they are a parrot and fell for the lie. I’ll wait.

No one will take me up on it and they will be there to be a threat to our democracy next time a lie comes out. Amazing.

Jkloc420

Why didn’t they use his exact words if they was so bad? Why was everyone saying Trump said to inject bleach?

No one said anything except Trump said “to inject bleach” why did they repeat a lie? Why won’t anyone on BC fess up and say they repeated a lie. I stand behind what I say. I’ll up it again. I’ll give anyone $20,000, 2000 shares of UPS stock and I’ll give proof I’ll vote for Kamala if they show me Trump saying to “inject bleach”. I ask in response that anyone on BC that repeated that lie just to acknowledge they are a parrot and fell for the lie. I’ll wait.

No one will take me up on it and they will be there to be a threat to our democracy next time a lie comes out. Amazing.
Vote trump like me

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It has come to my attention that phrases such as mis-information and dis-information, which american media outlets use daily.
First began being used by the USSR's propaganda machine to discredit western media reports.
USSR did not want it's citizens to know what was really going on.