THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Brown Down

Seriously 😳…. Wow. I thought that new dude was a deep fake. We have a bad problem people. Omg.. Screw politics, we need to stop this.

Routh seems to have been triggered by all the violent rhetoric spewed by his Democrat leaders.
This is what happens when you let violent rhetoric win out. And it's in both sides. Completely pathetic ways of dealing with a counterpart. But to use threat, target, dictator, fascist, communist, racist(and quite a few more) in speeches especially when there isn't a shred of proof is utterly irresponsible.
And let me stay it again it happens on both sides with this in this country. And the scary side is neither one wants to change that

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
This is what happens when you let violent rhetoric win out. And it's in both sides. Completely pathetic ways of dealing with a counterpart. But to use threat, target, dictator, fascist, communist, racist(and quite a few more) in speeches especially when there isn't a shred of proof is utterly irresponsible.
And let me stay it again it happens on both sides with this in this country. And the scary side is neither one wants to change that
Still hearing violent rhetoric from the left. Garbage like, "Donald Trump is a threat to Democracy". Ignored by most of the media, and not surprisingly, we end up with Ryan Routh echoing anti-Trump rhetoric on his social media, saying "Democracy is on the ballot" and "we cannot lose."

tourists24

Still hearing violent rhetoric from the left. Garbage like, "Donald Trump is a threat to Democracy". Ignored by most of the media, and not surprisingly, we end up with Ryan Routh echoing anti-Trump rhetoric on his social media, saying "Democracy is on the ballot" and "we cannot lose."
Funny how it's always the Republican's fault when violence occurs against a Democrat because of their rhetoric yet when violence occurs against a Republican it's still because of "their" rhetoric. Never the left's fault

Brown Down

Funny how it's always the Republican's fault when violence occurs against a Democrat because of their rhetoric yet when violence occurs against a Republican it's still because of "their" rhetoric. Never the left's fault
It shouldn't be happening on either side honestly. We've now had two assassination attempts on a candidate and people are cheering it on. That is absolutely horrific and pathetic. Honestly I think people that say that rhetoric should be charged if something bad happens due to it. They're absolutely part of the problem with the way people act these days.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It shouldn't be happening on either side honestly. We've now had two assassination attempts on a candidate and people are cheering it on. That is absolutely horrific and pathetic. Honestly I think people that say that rhetoric should be charged if something bad happens due to it. They're absolutely part of the problem with the way people act these days.
Inciting is a crime on the books.

Over70irregs

The marxist facists ist nisms are played. People are weak minded and need to get girlfriends. Seriously. These guys are not with women.

Brown Down

Isn't that one of the crimes trump is being charged with?
Well guess what I guess a whole bunch of other people should be getting charged anytime now right? Inciting two and assassination attempts. Oh wait gearhead's too far up and donkeys ass to care. Just keep spouting off "my party" rhetoric. Most of us will sit back and laugh at how much of an imbecile year making yourself out to be

Last edited:

Brown Down

I believe the word you want to use is "you are". LOL
I'm sorry my talk to text sucks while I'm trying to work. But again way to prove my point from before of you have no argument except some imbecelic thing like a misspelled word.
You're nothing but a label kid. AKA without warning labels you probably would not have had the mental capacity to survive

Brown Down

@PT Car Washer before you starts bouncing off the personal attack bs I've got news for you You're feelings don't trump the truth. And everything I've said has been proven true by your own stupid posts. Sorry not sorry that the truth hurts in your case a lot

PT Car Washer

I'm sorry my talk to text sucks while I'm trying to work. But again way to prove my point from before of you have no argument except some imbecelic thing like a misspelled word.
You're nothing but a label kid. AKA without warning labels you probably would not have had the mental capacity to survive
Is that what the drivers sups are doing all day in the office while I am out delivering packages and sweat in my eyes?

Brown Down

Is that what the drivers sups are doing all day in the office while I am out delivering packages and sweat in my eyes?
Gee another thing you're wrong on. At this point I don't think you've been right yet since I've joined the site years ago. And you're a car washer why are you delivering packages oh that's right you don't believe in the union unless it benefits you. You're such a pathetic individual. And yet again thank you for proving my point you have no leg to stand on so you come up with the most ridiculous crap ever.