THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

Box Ox

I'm sorry my talk to text sucks while I'm trying to work. But again way to prove my point from before of you have no argument except some imbecelic thing like a misspelled word.
You're nothing but a label kid. AKA without warning labels you probably would not have had the mental capacity to survive
Is that what the drivers sups are doing all day in the office while I am out delivering packages and sweat in my eyes?

You're no longer a PT car washer?

Brown Down

somebody better figure out when I joined management because they could have some hellacious grievances filed right now on me working. Somebody better get on it quick

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1726786682314.png

“WHEN DOES KAMALA AND HER CAMPAIGN GO BEFORE A GRAND JURY ON IRAN, IRAN, IRAN?” the coup-attempting former president posted on social media. “MY CAMPAIGN WHEN THROUGH HELL ON THE RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA HOAX. THE BIG DIFFERENCE IS THAT THE IRAN/KAMALA CAMPAIGN CORRUPTION CASE IS REAL!”

Surprise! donald is lying.

Box Ox

Did you see the bumper sticker on his truck?
View attachment 495804
That doesn’t change the fact that he was a registered republican that voted for Trump.
Carry On

PolitiFact | Trump apparent assassination attempt: What we know about suspect Ryan Routh's party affiliation

"North Carolina State Board of Elections’ website shows that Routh voted in the March Democratic primary."

"The Federal Election Commission website shows that a man named Ryan Routh in Kaaawa in 2019 and 2020 donated 19 times ranging from $1 to $25 for a total of about $140 to ActBlue, a political action committee that supports Democratic candidates. Some of the donations were earmarked for Democratic presidential primary candidates including Tulsi Gabbard, Andrew Yang, Elizabeth Warren, Beto O’Rourke and Tom Steyer."

"In his 2023 book titled "Ukraine’s Unwinnable War," Routh criticized Trump’s decision to withdraw the U.S. from the Iran nuclear deal. He wrote he previously supported Trump and was partly to blame for Trump’s presidency, describing his earlier support for Trump as a "terrible mistake."

In the book, which some retailers withdrew following the shooting, Routh wrote: "Iran I apologize. You are free to assassinate Trump as well as me for that error in judgment and the dismantling of the deal."

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
PolitiFact | Trump apparent assassination attempt: What we know about suspect Ryan Routh's party affiliation

"North Carolina State Board of Elections’ website shows that Routh voted in the March Democratic primary."

"The Federal Election Commission website shows that a man named Ryan Routh in Kaaawa in 2019 and 2020 donated 19 times ranging from $1 to $25 for a total of about $140 to ActBlue, a political action committee that supports Democratic candidates. Some of the donations were earmarked for Democratic presidential primary candidates including Tulsi Gabbard, Andrew Yang, Elizabeth Warren, Beto O’Rourke and Tom Steyer."

"In his 2023 book titled "Ukraine’s Unwinnable War," Routh criticized Trump’s decision to withdraw the U.S. from the Iran nuclear deal. He wrote he previously supported Trump and was partly to blame for Trump’s presidency, describing his earlier support for Trump as a "terrible mistake."

In the book, which some retailers withdrew following the shooting, Routh wrote: "Iran I apologize. You are free to assassinate Trump as well as me for that error in judgment and the dismantling of the deal."
I guess that makes him a Republican. These idiots need to be de programmed. Poster child for TDS.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
That doesn’t change the fact that he was a registered republican that voted for Trump.
Carry On
What is the actual significance of his being a registered Republican? Like any affiliation, members are not required to conform to every ideology proposed by the party. Members are also not lock-step representatives of the platform.

Maybe you are confusing Republican philosophy with the Stepford Wives mentality of the Democrat party.

Carry on...

PT Car Washer

What is the actual significance of his being a registered Republican? Like any affiliation, members are not required to conform to every ideology proposed by the party. Members are also not lock-step representatives of the platform.

Maybe you are confusing Republican philosophy with the Stepford Wives mentality of the Democrat party.

Carry on...
I guess that explains the "Republicans for Harris" movement in this country.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
“WHEN DOES KAMALA AND HER CAMPAIGN GO BEFORE A GRAND JURY ON IRAN, IRAN, IRAN?” the coup-attempting former president posted on social media. “MY CAMPAIGN WHEN THROUGH HELL ON THE RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA HOAX. THE BIG DIFFERENCE IS THAT THE IRAN/KAMALA CAMPAIGN CORRUPTION CASE IS REAL!”

Surprise! donald is lying.
Why do you say he is lying? Just curious.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

Carry on...
Yeah i wasn’t surprised either that another insane white man who voted for Trump and never should have been allowed any near a weapon was the shooter.
Carry On