THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

newfie

I suppose you said the same about the Watergate hearings?
watergate hearings was investigated by the senate . voted as a resolution unanimously by the entire senate and each side selected their representatives with an eye on avoiding any signs of partisanship.

this on the other hand was a partisan kangaroo court.

Gotta Go

every.jpg

newfie

Ok, wrong. If you're older or otherwise vulnerable you're much safer as long as you're caught up on your booster. The evidence is clear. This isn't debatable.

The shots have saved 3,000,000 American lives according to estimates. The vaccines have been great but you people are determined to make it about politics. Lame.
1671515189910.png

Up In Smoke

So just over 77% of the total population has gotten at least one dose with 65% having been fully vaccinated. So it isn't 2.9% of the population making up 42% of the deaths is it?
The stat I read didn't include children under 16 because the virus had little to no effect on that age group. A person can make numbers say what ever they want. The reason more people with the shot are dying is because their are a far greater number of them. If I was not scheduled for a surgical procedure in 2020, I would have not gotten the shot myself. I avoid medicines and foods that are subjected to hormones.

Up In Smoke

you do realize that if this vaccine actually did something then this would not be happening?
It's not a vaccine, it's a money grab. The administration was throwing money at everyone and everything for months on end. An election year will make people do crazy things. Elect me, I was taking care of your every need and then some.

Next Day Error

X - Other
you do realize that if this vaccine actually did something then this would not be happening?
Science has been very clear that being vaccinated doesn't stop the spread. For a long, long time now. What does it do? The vaccine prevents severe illness and death. It does a great job at that. But you don't want to hear that. That's ok. Not everyone is able to understand and take action. 300+ Americans dying everyday from this virus, many needlessly. People perish for lack of knowledge.

vantexan

The stat I read didn't include children under 16 because the virus had little to no effect on that age group. A person can make numbers say what ever they want. The reason more people with the shot are dying is because their are a far greater number of them. If I was not scheduled for a surgical procedure in 2020, I would have not gotten the shot myself. I avoid medicines and foods that are subjected to hormones.
You're overlooking the 500lb gorilla in the room. People are dying who are vaccinated. The vaccines are supposed to prevent that. They aren't. And you're overlooking the 500lb gorilla's cousin. Kids almost never get sick from Covid yet schools were shut down, kids were forced to wear masks at school, etc. In states like Florida common sense was used and the governor was and is attacked for using common sense. Meanwhile in some liberal precincts they still want to force control over others with vaccines that aren't effective.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You didn't follow it but have such strong opinions about it.
You asked me the number of Republican witnesses that testified. Only a Democrat who is completely obsessed with Donald Trump would know the answer to that.

I know pelosi banned Republicans who would have made it bipartisan. I know she prohibited her own office from being investigated. I know they withheld a lot of information from the public in order to mislead the American people.

And I knew all of that at the very beginning of this fake investigation over a year ago. There is no reason for a rational person to have followed that show trial given we knew from the start that it's just typical Democrat fascism.

newfie

Science has been very clear that being vaccinated doesn't stop the spread.
and clear that it does not prevent you from getting covid... go on with your trip to reality......
For a long, long time now. What does it do? The vaccine prevents severe illness and death.
when and where did it do so? why are people who are fully vaccinated dying. go on .......
It does a great job at that.
a million us citizens disagree with your optimism.
But you don't want to hear that. That's ok. Not everyone is able to understand and take action. 300+ Americans dying everyday from this virus, many needlessly. People perish for lack of knowledge.
Hear what? I was fully vaccinated and got covid last christmas. what good is a vaccine that does not prevent you from getting sick and does not protect the most vunerable members of society.

you keep wishing this vaccine works when the evidence clearly shows it does not.

Thebrownblob

and clear that it does not prevent you from getting covid... go on with your trip to reality......

when and where did it do so? why are people who are fully vaccinated dying. go on .......

a million us citizens disagree with your optimism.

Hear what? I was fully vaccinated and got covid last christmas. what good is a vaccine that does not prevent you from getting sick and does not protect the most vunerable members of society.

you keep wishing this vaccine works when the evidence clearly shows it does not.
It sounds like you’re one of the few people who got vaccinated who is actually admitted to their selves it was garbage.
It boggles my mind how people have been fooled to except such a nonsense outcome for “medicine”. The pharmaceutical masters thank those true believers for continuing to donate their money and their health.