Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
Here is the non photoshopped version:

1671559323850.png

The German version:

1671559378154.png

Next Day Error

X - Other
You asked me the number of Republican witnesses that testified. Only a Democrat who is completely obsessed with Donald Trump would know the answer to that.

I know pelosi banned Republicans who would have made it bipartisan. I know she prohibited her own office from being investigated. I know they withheld a lot of information from the public in order to mislead the American people.

And I knew all of that at the very beginning of this fake investigation over a year ago. There is no reason for a rational person to have followed that show trial given we knew from the start that it's just typical Democrat fascism.
McCarthy could’ve had GOP representation of his choice that excluded witnesses. AKA traitors

newfie

It sounds like you’re one of the few people who got vaccinated who is actually admitted to their selves it was garbage.
It boggles my mind how people have been fooled to except such a nonsense outcome for “medicine”. The pharmaceutical masters thank those true believers for continuing to donate their money and their health.
its a crap shoot no one wants to be on the wrong side of the decision.
I live in a blue state and travel to blue states a lot so I initially got the vaccine to limit the hassle hoping it works.
so when california in order to take my grandson to certain events i had to be able to produce a vaccine record.

well it didnt work at all.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
the House Ways and Means Committee just voted to allow the public to see six years of Donald Trump’s tax returns. After many years of delay, we are finally going to see Trump’s taxes. Bad news for Trump, but great news for democracy and voters.