THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
20221201_003620.jpg

newfie

How does that change the fact that in the opinion of the January 6 committee Trump committed several crimes?
it shows that the folks that voted for chaney previously , her strongest supporting cast fired her. She has no credibility anywhere except as a canary for the dems.

Up In Smoke

Sorry, check it out, it's a known fact now. More vaccinated than unvaccinated are dying from Covid.
97.1% of the population over 16 have had at least 1 dose and they make up 58% of October deaths. That leaves 2.9% of the population to make up the other 42%. If my math is right, you are 32 times more likely to die without the shot than with.

newfie

97.1% of the population over 16 have had at least 1 dose and they make up 58% of October deaths. That leaves 2.9% of the population to make up the other 42%. If my math is right, you are 32 times more likely to die without the shot than with.
the problem with that assessment is as we have previously shown more people with the shot died in August than those without.

Probably because the shot does not prevent transmission and it does not protect those who are most vunerable.

Next Day Error

X - Other
Probably because the shot does not prevent transmission and it does not protect those who are most vunerable.
Ok, wrong. If you're older or otherwise vulnerable you're much safer as long as you're caught up on your booster. The evidence is clear. This isn't debatable.

The shots have saved 3,000,000 American lives according to estimates. The vaccines have been great but you people are determined to make it about politics. Lame.

bbsam

Staff member
Is everyone aware that the GOP has been running their own investigation of J6 ?
Their report focuses on what the Capitol Police failed to do.
This will also be released , right after the 1, 000 page file from the sham committee is.

Honestly, most will never read all 1,000 pages and just wait until some talking head tells them the headlines.
Remember when the republicans came out with their answer to Obamacare? I think it was 8 pages.

vantexan

Just curious, where are you seeing that 97.1% have had at least one dose?

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
the problem with that assessment is as we have previously shown more people with the shot died in August than those without.

More people died in auto accidents were wearing seat belts than those who didn't.

See how that works?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Never before in history has any former President of the United States been referred to Department of Justice for prosecution for criminal behavior. Not Andrew Johnson, not Richard Nixon.