THE TRUMP 2024 THREAD

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Great, now let's see the Biden crime family's.
That is unrelated to my post.

The Biden crime family has not released their tax returns.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nor has the Trump crime syndicate.
Every Trump related endeavor has been investigated endlessly. The fascist Democrats ran for office on the promise that they would do that.

Biden crime family, not so much.
Even Joe and Jill hide their income in an S-Corp that they didn't release to the public.

Facts matter.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Adobe_20221108_034542.jpg

newfie

Right after he releases his beautiful health care plan.
https://www.commonwealthfund.org/si...man_trump_hlt_care_reform_proposals_ib_v2.pdf

Next Day Error

X - Other
"I will release my tax returns when Obama releases his birth certificate"

"I will release my tax returns if I win the Presidency"

"i will release my tax returns once the IRS audit is finished."

Up In Smoke

You're overlooking the 500lb gorilla in the room. People are dying who are vaccinated. The vaccines are supposed to prevent that. They aren't. And you're overlooking the 500lb gorilla's cousin. Kids almost never get sick from Covid yet schools were shut down, kids were forced to wear masks at school, etc. In states like Florida common sense was used and the governor was and is attacked for using common sense. Meanwhile in some liberal precincts they still want to force control over others with vaccines that aren't effective.
I believe schools were shut down to protect the adults and medical institutions. Florida reopened their schools as did 80% of the country in fall of 2020, with remote learning as an option. Florida was in the top ten of deaths per million residents and number 1 versus the 10 largest states. The Florida Health Dept. stopped reporting their numbers in June of 2021 to shield themselves from failures. Florida currently has 81% of all residents with one dose, 69% fully dosed and 86% of the population over 18 fully dosed. It looks like Florida fell in line with the majority of the country, but tried to hide and project a different narrative.

newfie

I believe schools were shut down to protect the adults and medical institutions. Florida reopened their schools as did 80% of the co untry in fall of 2020, with remote learning as an option. Florida was in the top ten of deaths per million residents and number 1 versus the 10 largest states. The Florida Health Dept. stopped reporting their numbers in June of 2021 to shield themselves from failures. Florida currently has 81% of all residents with one dose, 69% fully dosed and 86% of the population over 18 fully dosed. It looks like Florida fell in line with the majority of the country, but tried to hide and project a different narrative.
Florida has a much higher proportion of those most vunerable . the aged second only to Maine. Other states like California , new york and new jersey have a much lower percentage of people of 65 .

Last edited:

vantexan

I believe schools were shut down to protect the adults and medical institutions. Florida reopened their schools as did 80% of the country in fall of 2020, with remote learning as an option. Florida was in the top ten of deaths per million residents and number 1 versus the 10 largest states. The Florida Health Dept. stopped reporting their numbers in June of 2021 to shield themselves from failures. Florida currently has 81% of all residents with one dose, 69% fully dosed and 86% of the population over 18 fully dosed. It looks like Florida fell in line with the majority of the country, but tried to hide and project a different narrative.
Florida has a lot more seniors than most states and that's where most of those deaths occured. It's been well established that children are essentially safe from Covid and that teachers were not in danger. Like all states Florida shut down early because like all states they didn't know what they were dealing with. But when it was realized that children weren't in danger DeSantis opened back up the schools as well as businesses. It was the right thing to do. Other states held on to lock downs as long as possible and it's now being realized the damage that did to kids. And Florida never told people to not get the vaccines and we had long lines when they came available. Florida also offered other therapies like monoclonal antibodies which the Federal government cut off the supply to even though it had proven effective. We have a very proactive state government here which should worry the Democrats because DeSantis has a proven track record to run on.

Up In Smoke

Florida has a lot more seniors than most states and that's where most of those deaths occured. It's been well established that children are essentially safe from Covid and that teachers were not in danger. Like all states Florida shut down early because like all states they didn't know what they were dealing with. But when it was realized that children weren't in danger DeSantis opened back up the schools as well as businesses. It was the right thing to do. Other states held on to lock downs as long as possible and it's now being realized the damage that did to kids. And Florida never told people to not get the vaccines and we had long lines when they came available. Florida also offered other therapies like monoclonal antibodies which the Federal government cut off the supply to even though it had proven effective. We have a very proactive state government here which should worry the Democrats because DeSantis has a proven track record to run on.
Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont all have higher average age populations and their deaths per million population were half to two-thirds as high as Florida.

vantexan

Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont all have higher average age populations and their deaths per million population were half to two-thirds as high as Florida.
And Florida has more seniors than their combined populations. Florida is also much more urban and suburban than those states. You're trying to do a straight comparison when there are numerous factors. For instance do those states get the tourism Florida gets? Nope. People came from all over bringing Covid with them. Shut down so that they don't come? Tourism is Florida's biggest industry. Shutting down would've been a disaster for the state. Most Floridians are very happy with the decision DeSantis made and it showed in the election. By the way only Maine has a higher % of population 65 and older.

newfie

i show florida second

new hampshire 8th, vermont 4th,

I could see maine , vermont and new hampshire doing better on deaths since they're much more rural. Isolating from others may have been the only thing that worked well.

Up In Smoke

And Florida has as more seniors their their combined populations. Florida is also much more urban and suburban than those states. You're trying to do a straight comparison when there are numerous factors. For instance do those states get the tourism Florida gets? Nope. People came from all over bringing Covid with them. Shut down so that they don't come? Tourism is Florida's biggest industry. Shutting down would've been a disaster for the state. Most Floridians are very happy with the decision DeSantis made and it showed in the election. By the way only Maine has a higher % of population 65 and older.
So, distancing must have worked as those are more rural states. As far as businesses, the PPP money flowed like water to every business in every industry whether it was needed or not. Hell, even the LA Lakers received cash. Our businesses had near record profits and yet we received PPP and SBA money. PPP one, PPP two, SBA one and SBA two just deposited money into our business accounts like Robin Hood. Come October, we receive communication from the government that we need not pay any of it back and need not show where the monies went. No cost, pure profit.

Up In Smoke

i show florida second

new hampshire 8th, vermont 4th,

I could see maine , vermont and new hampshire doing better on deaths since they're much more rural. Isolating from others may have been the only thing that worked well.
Average, median or percentage, again numbers can be skewed to fit any argument. Again, I'm against the shot and only took it because of a surgery in late December 2020.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Part of Florida's population is made up of snowbirds.
They may have been vacced in their home state before returning to FL.
Which could explain FL high rate of vacced.

Up In Smoke

Part of Florida's population is made up of snowbirds.
They may have been vacced in their home state before returning to FL.
Which could explain FL high rate of vacced.
The numbers are produced by the State of Florida reflecting the number of it's population that have received the shot.

newfie

So, distancing must have worked as those are more rural states. As far as businesses, the PPP money flowed like water to every business in every industry whether it was needed or not.
you did have to have employees in your business and retain them to get the money?

I'm seeing a lot of fraud cases where the applicants lied about having employees?

newfie

Average, median or percentage, again numbers can be skewed to fit any argument. Again, I'm against the shot and only took it because of a surgery in late December 2020.
agreed. but the percentage of seniors seems to be easily measurable and fairly straight forward.
the percentage of those in that age group with multiple co-morbidities another critical issue would be more difficult to quantify.

interpreting the results afterwards takes us into the gray area. :)